Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Neck (firming) and Eye (crows feet) Cream/Oil

Hello, fam! I am on the hunt for a natural and clean neck cream or oil as well as one for crows feet near the eyes. I don't have neck-aging issues yet but don't want any, either. As for the eyes, I have very small lines, sometimes and want to correct and prevent. Please share what has worked for you. Thank you!! 

Re: Neck (firming) and Eye (crows feet) Cream/Oil

Hey, fam! Thought I would see if there were any new suggestions for neck anti-aging and crows feet treatment/prevention. I am looking for clean beauty products and supplements as well as advice!  Thank you!

Neck (firming) and Eye (crows feet) Cream/Oil

Check out products from The Ordinary. Huyaluronic acid plus moisturizer plus squalane, mixed in your hand to apply.... Works for me

Hello @loveyall,

For your concerns, you can benefit greatly from our Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mLwhich you leave on your cleansed skin, including your neck area and right underneath your lash line, once to twice weekly.

We call this masque our '911 in a tube' since it brightens to reduce uneven skin tone, hydrates and leaves skin dewy, soothes skin as it acts as anti-inflammatory and smooths fine lines and wrinkles overtime. 

We hope you find this helpful! 

Thank you so much! I just realized that y'all are at Sephora;I will look into the product! Appreciate the descriptive guidance and for reaching out.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing