Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Looking for a new mascara

I’ve been using Forever Smokey extravagant mascara for over 10 years and recently can only find the waterproof one and I don’t like how it feels. I need a new recommendation. I get migraines from most all drugstore and some of the more expensive brands, I know that I can use Clinique without a migraine, but I don’t care for that one either. Are there any that you can recommend to try? It’s been so long since I’ve tried a different mascara, I do not remember what ingredient causes the migraines

Re: Looking for a new mascara

@Keastly   Personally I like Lancôme Monsieur Big Extreme 0.33 oz/ 10 mL but there's no way to know if you will react to it or not. And Lancôme is not a Clean at Sephora brand (I'm thinking that a "clean" brand may be less likely to cause you to react.).

So I came at this from a different angle. I searched for mascara, filtered for Clean at Sephora, sorted by top-rated, and then looked for mascaras with more than 1000 ratings that weren't waterproof. Two mascaras stood out as being over four stars in both the regular and mini sizes. I've listed the mini sizes here, so that you can do a trial run to see if they work for you.

ILIA Mini Limitless Lash Lengthening Mascara After Midnight  (and the description says Limitless Lash Mascara is ophthalmologist-tested, safe for sensitive eyes, and safe for contact lens wearers.)

MILK MAKEUP Mini RISE Lifting + Lengthening Mascara Elevate 

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Re: Looking for a new mascara

Thanks so much I’ll give those a try. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing