Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Looking for a creamy blush

Hello everyone I have incredibly sensitive skin which I’ve always had however, in my 20’s (I’m now 25) it’s gotten significantly more sensitive. I think I’m at the point where I actually NEED clean makeup without things that will trigger eczema breakouts so I’m on the prowl for tinted things and more light type of beauty so I can show my freckles while also being protected and not having my skin aggregated. 
I’m thinking about getting a blush and I’m torn between ILIA Multi-Stick Cream Blush + Highlighter + Lip Tint Tenderly OR Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Happy Hour . also what do you think about the Kosas Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF25 with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide  to protect my freckled skin?

Re: Looking for a creamy blush

ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Refill is a beautiful cream blush and Clean, in addition to the great recommendations ! Good luck @Carrie97 

Hi @Carrie97 ! I have a few shades of the Tower 28 blush and love them. I haven't tried ILIA's stick. But I'll second @SportyGirly125's recommendation of Glossier Cloud Paint: that's my favorite cream blush formula, and I have every shade. Cloud Paint gives a very natural flush, and a little goes a long way. 

About the Kosas foundation: 

1. Never rely on a true foundation as your only source of UV protection. The amount of foundation you'd need to apply to get adequate protection would probably leave you with a thick cakey layer of foundation. I'm not sure if Kosas's is really a medium coverage foundation or a sheer skin tint. Just know that if you try it, you'll need to apply a lot of it. Sunscreen should be applied generously to all skin exposed to sunlight, all year long, regardless of weather or season. 

2. SPF 25 is too low. Use a separate sunscreen under this Kosas foundation that's at least SPF 30. 

Also, note that "clean" products can also contain eczema triggers. There's no official government classification, or even an industry standard definition, of "clean beauty," and those products aren't automatically safer than non-"clean" products. I realize some folks use the "clean" label to narrow the field of products while shopping. Just be aware that a "clean" product can still be harmful. 

I’ve heard great things about the MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush 🙂

Hi! My favorite blush ever is the Saie Dew Blush Blendable Liquid Blush. I have sensitive skin and my skin has gotten significantly more dry recently, but this blush feels like nothing, doesn't break me out, and applies so beautifully, like a natural flush! I use the shade Chilly but there are so many shades to choose from!

@Carrie97 Glossier Cloud Paint

Ouuu thank you for the suggestion!

OOOOOOF tower28 is not clean my bad sorry! Still I want to know if you think the Kosas skin tint is a good idea for me? 

It is clean!! But yes I definitely recommend theirs. The colors look so natural and they doesn’t fade quickly like most do. It leaves you moisturized without clogging your pores. Plus who doesn’t like multi purpose products

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing