Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Lips balm

I recently bought a new lip balm because bite beauty lip balm ( we know that was a very good lip balm) is gone and forever. What is your favourite or recommend a very good lip balm? This is serious announcement, winter is around the corner and my lip get dry and chappie. 

Re: Lips balm

Oh and lawless! Thick and creamy! Beautiful Cooling sensation! 

Really light, clean formula, that’s so pretty and hydrates the lips with all wonderful, clean ingredients! Can use anytime of day ☮️ good for sensitive skin like myself. I recommend! 

Hi @NuriaBH86tiger - I’m going to add another vote for LANEIGE Midnight Minis Lip Sleeping Mask Set (I like the original, but can’t locate the link to it - but any flavor will do). It’s not quite a day-balm, but I suppose you could use it during the day. It’s just really good.  

Highly recommend Biossance Squalane+ Rose Vegan Lip Balm 0.51 oz/ 15 mL. Clean and vegan, and works amazingly, especially under lipstick!

This is my new fav! I got it in Vanilla Beige, it smells so good and is hydrating

My favorite too, in the clear vanilla! My lips are perpetually dry, and this is the best product I’ve ever used on them. 

@Miaharris that's on my list to try!  I had considered picking up the Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm Set but since I haven't tried the formula I think I should probably start with one, lol.

@NuriaBH86tiger @My favorites are Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 and Tatcha The Kissu Lip Mask 

The LANEIGE Limited Edition Lip Sleeping Mask Lemon Sorbet (in any scent) is really nice! I also really like La Roche Posay Cicaplast Lips.

@NuriaBH86tiger I like fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Treatment Lip Balm and LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C 

Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing