Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Lip balm

My lips are already dry and I’m on haunt for a good lip balm. I’ve tried almost every lip balm from bite to drunk elephant. I want something that is good and good for you! I would love to hear of any recommendations or any clean beauty holy grail lip balms! I’d appreciate anything that works! ☺️

Re: Lip balm

@Emmers14 

Farmacy Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve 1.6 oz/ 46 g it’s expensive but it’s mighty. I live in Canada where the weather can get as cold as -40, this Salve has saved my lips, nose, hands, elbows. I put it anywhere I’m experiencing dryness. Life saver!!! 

RE: Re: Lip balm

Thank you for the recommendation! The only balm that got close to working for my lips was a farmacy lip balm and my local store stopped carrying it so maybe I’ll look into this one! Thanks!!

I just wish it was cruelty free 😐

Re: RE: Re: Lip balm

@NMS101 @You could try KOPARI - Coconut Lip Glossy it’s cruelty free

I second Laneige sleeping mask. Nothing worked for my but this one.

Thank you for the product recommendation!!

Re: Lip balm

Having tried both Bite and Drunk Elephant also I would recommend trying out La Roche-Posay Cicapair (which has ingredients that respect delicate skin on the lips), Henne Organics and Vapour Lip Conditioner. I would recommend also, incorporating lip scrub and an overnight lip mask/serum in your routine if you haven't already. 

PS: Avoid having essential oils like mint, any citrus or rose on your lips. They are not helping with dryness, just creating a stinging sensation to make it seem like they're working but they're not good for the lips and good even be drying.

Hope you find a product that works for you!

Thank you for your recommendations!!
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing