Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Laniege alternative?

So I love the vanilla laniege lip mask but it’s finally running out and i just learned recently that is it not a cruelty free product. im pretty bummed because i used it basically every night but i do not want to repurchase. does anyone know of a good, cruelty free, alternative? thanks!:)

Re: Laniege alternative?

I didn't know that Laniege's products are not cruelty-free. I've been using them for a while because they are the ones that work best for my skin 😮 I'll have to look for some alternatives too!

Hi! I recently purchased the Fenty Skin lip mask and it’s 10x better than the lineage. It’s thicker! Highly recommend 🙂 

I love SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Lip Sleeping Mask in Cherry + Vanilla  .  You can't beat the price plus it really works.  I live at a high altitude so my lips can really dry out especially in the winter.  I wake up with soft lips every morning because of this product.

sephora brand is not cruelty free

Sorry I didn't know that

@auroraab @Glossier balmdotcom in coconut 

@auroraab Honestly, this is a really common formula in K-beauty; you could easily find a ton of nearly identical products from other AB brands on Amazon or sites like Yesstyle and Stylevana.

This looks really good. I'll be trying that for sure, so thanks!

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing