Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

I’m going to Sephora

I’m going to sephora help me get something with mixed type of skin (oily and dry) please give me some recommendations 

Re: I’m going to Sephora

@camilasegovia @What things are you looking for exactly and what’s your budget?

Here are some recommendations:

1. Primer- Look for a hydrating primer to prep your skin. The Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer is great—it adds moisture without making you greasy.

2. Foundation- Consider a foundation that caters to combination skin. The Fenty Beauty Pro Filt'r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation is a hit—it controls oil but doesn't emphasize dry patches.

3. Setting Powder- To keep shine at bay, try the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder. It's lightweight and helps set makeup without drying out your skin.

4. Blush-A cream blush like the Glossier Cloud Paint works well for a natural flush. It won't cling to dry areas and gives a dewy finish.

5. Skincare Mist- Keep a refreshing mist handy, like the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. It adds a burst of hydration without messing up your makeup.

6. Cleanser- For skincare, go for a gentle cleanser like the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. It cleans without stripping, perfect for a combo of oily and dry.

7. Moisturizer- Find a moisturizer that's hydrating but not heavy. The Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb is fantastic—it's lightweight yet super moisturizing.

8. Face Oil- If your dry areas need extra love, try a face oil like the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. It's nourishing without making oily zones greasier.

Hi, @opensource - just a friendly tip! You can link to the products you're recommending (as long as they're on the Sephora site) by using a hashtag and typing in some key words. Then click on the product when it pops up in the list of suggestions. For instance:

Too Faced Mini Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 0.68 oz/ 20 mL 

Laura Mercier Mini Translucent Loose Setting Powder 

fresh Soy Hydrating Gentle Face Cleanser 

This makes it much easier for others to check out your recommendations. 😊

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing