Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Help! Writing an article! Need people to quote!

Hi! In need of help... I am a college student doing an article for journalism class on the beauty industry and regulations on product ingredients. If anyone is into this topic of discussion please please please let me know! Any sources would be helpful! Thank you 🙂

Re: Help! Writing an article! Need people to quote!

Just chiming-in to say that the Regulations on Cosmetic Ingredients seems like the wild west. Perhaps that is one of the reasons why a goodly number of products are d/c'd or re-formulated on a regular basis? Green-washing is another aspect to address (maybe)? Another thing: nano / micronized ingredients. Cosmetic formulation is a Big Topic!

@SavannahHoldere I just wanted to write this because I feel compelled to. Please do not listen to anyone recommending you a writing (cheating👀 service for your college/university level work. A lot of these services are not legitimate and the best case scenario is you learn nothing while getting an easy grade and the worst case scenario is that they use regurgitated information in such a way that you will be instantly caught for plagiarism which is definitely not the road you should take considering it seems you are truly invested in your studies.

When looking for help with college-level references to get started on your essays, I suggest looking for keywords in a reliable and free search engine that will provide you legitimate studies that you can cite within your research such as Google Scholar. You're going to knock it out of the park! 🙂

I suggest you make first a structure of your article and after it to write.

I can try to help you, please PM

I advise you to first find a reference for your work.

@SavannahHoldere I'm more well versed in food regulations, but you may want to start with the FDA's website?

Cheating services are good when you don't have enough time to write the essay/article by yourself. However, I have always tried to write my essays even if I am not good at writing. I look for many articles which help me to write them by providing some examples and tips. For example, last time, I have used this one to write a critique quickly and professionally. In this way, I don't need someone's help.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing