Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Gluten free makeup

What are best beauty products options for people with Celiac with aging skin and wrinkes? Plz help.

Re: Gluten free makeup

I have celiac disease as well am I am currently using Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral Rich Moisturizer with no problems.  I use Tarte BB tinted primer as well and I love it.  Also, I am over 50 and both these products are great for more mature skin.  

@ISofia I always think it's best to double check of course but a few Drunk Elephant products are listed as Gluten Free! They are an excellent skin care brand if you haven't tried any of their products yet!  Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL DRUNK ELEPHANT - T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum . Volition Beauty looks like they formulate without gluten as well - I like their VOLITION BEAUTY - Prismatic Luminizing Shield SPF 50- and VOLITION BEAUTY - Detoxifying Silt Gelee Mask

Makeup wise Pretty Vulgar, Ilia and Josie Maran all look like they have some nice Gluten Free Options! 

JOSIE MARAN - Argan Black Oil MascaraPRETTY VULGAR - Phoenix Rising Eyeshadow Palette--, ILIA - Tinted Lip Conditioner

Hey @Kim888 

A big thank you for your quick and thorough reply!! It’s really helpful to know you have tried some of the stuff yourself and recommend them. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing