Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Glow recipe ๐Ÿฅฐ

I've been searching for awhile, trying to find the best skin care line that's best for combination skin. And let me tell you. Glow recipe does not disappoint, between the amazing scents (banana moisture,my fave) and amount of moisture, took my breath away.at first I was skeptical, did a large amounts of research.i finally decided to pay 300 on the products.it was well worth it in the end. The morning I awoke, my skin was flourished with moisture, rejuvenated! and the dark circles under my eyes were completely gone.i no longer look like a dead mummy. Let me know what you fine ladies think, and ask away!

Spoiler

Re: Glow recipe ๐Ÿฅฐ

I love Glow Recipie @merciehope 

I just purchased the new size of the Dew Drops ๐Ÿคฉ

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops 2.7 oz / 80 mL 

Loooooooves!

What is your favorite product atm?

have you tried any of their face masks? if so which do you recommend?

My first purchase last month was the watermelon toner. After that, I was hooked! I have the cleansing balm, toner, plum serum, avocado serum, pink juice moisturizer, banana moisturizer, and the sleeping mask. My skin has never looked this good!

Iโ€™m eyeing the pineapple vitamin C. Have you tried it? And if so, can you talk about the texture and smell? 

I'm so sorry! Such a late response and I'm hoping it's not too late. I have tried the pineapple vitamin c serum. If you hadn't already I do recommend. My face has gotten brighter with the fine details  minimized. Anything of glow recipe I recommend. 

I used a couple of their products for 2 days ... thatโ€™s it! And it made my skin break out ๐Ÿ˜ž  Happy to hear it works well for you though!

I'm so sorry for the late reply! If you're still having issues, I'm more then glad to help. A common issue majority of the people are having are sudden reactions to products. It can be either your skin is sensitive and needs to slowly be introduced to a new product or care line, are confusion in what type of skin they have. The best approach for this is to Definitely understand your skin, if it's oily, use gel products.If it's dry, then creme products, combination, then either or is best suited. I hope this helps if this happens to be stumble upon

Iโ€™m on my 2nd day of using it and I had more breakouts than Day 0. Iโ€™m taking pictures of before and after but Iโ€™m still optimistic about the products. Iโ€™m doing this skin care routine: blueberry cleanser-watermelon toner- pineapple serum- watermelon moisturizer- watermelon sleeping mask. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing