Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Glow Recipe doesn't work on combo skins

I've tried three Glow Recipe products over the past two months (Glow Recipe Mini Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser 1 oz/ 30 mL, Glow Recipe Mini Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 1.35 oz/ 40 mL, Glow Recipe Strawberry Smooth BHA + AHA Salicylic Acid Serum) and all of them have made my combination skin worse and led to breakouts. I figured that I would try Glow Recipe products because I was recommended clean skincare products to help expand my skincare routine, which normally bolsters a cleanser that cannot be found at Sephora to keep my acne at bay and nothing else. However, a recurring issue for me with every new product that I've tried, from cleansers, to moisturizers, to toners, has been that it's caused my skin to breakout when it was previously fine. At this point in time I have decided to return all of my Glow Recipe products and try something else since none of them helped in the long run. Does anyone have any recommendations for clean skincare that would work for extremely sensitive combination/oily skin types?

Re: Glow Recipe doesn't work on combo skins

@epitears Hello! Sorry to hear those didn't work out for you! I found the KORRES Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream Cleanser to do a pretty good job of cleansing my skin and not breaking me out. My favorite though is the Tatcha The Rice Polish Foaming Enzyme Powder .  Some products do need time to start working though, especially if your skin is purging. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing