cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Foundation or cc/bb cream recommendations

Spoiler

I’m looking for products that are amazing on the skin and are somewhat full coverage. If you have any recommendations please let me know ☺️

Re: Foundation or cc/bb cream recommendations

Really loving the Charlotte tilbury foundation. You can easily build on to make it med- full coverage. Easily applicable with hand or brush. 

Complexion Rescue by bare minerals is a great option! It has a beautiful coverage and its a Clean tinted moisturizer with an SPF 30! 

ilia super serum tint is one of our best sellers at my sephora. Customers love it because it gives their skin a healthy, hydrated, glow. Cons would be the smell (Smells like beef bouillon),  feels oily (not a greasy disgusting oily) and packaging will definitely get messy. 

My personal favorite is the Charlotte Tilbury Beautiful Skin Foundation. Even though its a foundation, the formula is like a tinted moisturizer. Its light weight yet you can build it up to full coverage and comfortable for everyday. It makes your skin look so healthy and flawless!!!! It also has skincare ingredients as well like hylauronic acid and rose complex! 

I’ve been loving the Kosas Foundation for my every day, it’s more medium coverage but very buildable, it’s Clean and has SPF 25 ! It has a very natural finish and sets rather quickly😌 I also really love the Westman Atelier foundation stick for a no makeup makeup look! If you’re on the dry side, the Bare minerals Complexion rescue Gel cream is a good option, with SPF 30, light coverage and a dewy finish 🙂 Kosas Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide Very Light Neut...  Westman Atelier Vital Skin Full Coverage Foundation and Concealer Stick bareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE™ Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30 

Thank you for the recommendations! 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing