Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

First time makeup

EDF77422-081A-4591-9A87-01737D6AB68B.jpeg

051FA7D5-3BF1-48FF-A060-66CAE56D7927.jpeg

Top is my before like my everyday. Bottom is the first try at make up. This is my first time trying make up and I’m sad I got matched at Sephora but I just got foundation and concealer I feel it didn’t change my face I feel my face looks less real and I still have discoloration everywhere please help I wanna get that makeup routine perfected. I also have eczema so I try to use the most organic and healthy makeup. Please help. 

Re: First time makeup

@Tifalockheart15 What products did they recommend?  Seems like you needed a color corrector.  Also, if you want your foundation to be more skin like I would suggest a tinted moisturizer.

Did you let the person know what you wanted as a day to day look? Like light converage natural looking makeup and clean?

I asked for natural clean face. I think it’s also I don’t know much about makeup so idk what to ask for 

@Tifalockheart15 What did you get for the foundation and concealer?  It also has to cater to your skin type and needs.

@TeamBIC could you tag a pro artist who might have some tips for @Tifalockheart15 

Hi hunny! I think it turned out very pretty, but I think it's not what you wanted?

There are alot of people here who have experience in make up and different skin conditions, I hope someone with more experience will comment soon with some answers for you or helpful hints 🙂

@CynthieLu Agreed, this sounds like a perfect case for our Pro Artists! 🙂

@Tifalockheart15 Our Sephora Pro Artists love giving expert advice on Community -- check out their thread Ask a Beauty Expert where they'll be happy to give you tips on achieving the more natural, even-toned look you're going for!

Thank you I guess I thought make up would just even my skin tone and I saw a lot of spots around my mouth and under my eyes it looked grey and that was even with concealer. It’s a lot more than I thought it would. But I appreciate it thank you. 

@Tifalockheart15 don't be afraid to ask questions, we don't know anything until we learn or someone tells us right? 💖

If you click on the link that the BIC team posted, the thread on ask an expert, there will be lots of help for you there. 

I get you thou, there's alot to learn when it comes to make up and everything 😀

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos2
  • EDF77422-081A-4591-9A87-01737D6AB68B.jpeg
  • 051FA7D5-3BF1-48FF-A060-66CAE56D7927.jpeg
testing