Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

FeedbackWanted_Clean at Sephora_Makeup.png

The Beauty Insider Community has partnered with a few amazing brands to give select Community members a chance to try an assortment of new Clean at Sephora makeup! 🌿 With products from Lawless, Merit, SAIE, Sephora Collection, and Westman Atelier, we know our Community members are in for a treat – these clean goodies pack a serious punch.

Drumroll please …! Check out all the new Clean at Sephora products BIC members are putting to the test:

1. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook: If you’re after that ultra-shiny and plumped lip look, this gloss is just for you! Consistent application will keep your lips feeling soft and hydrated, while also reducing the appearance of lines over time.
  2. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret: This cheek balm is perfect for achieving that effortless flush. Its flexible formula works to mimic the texture of your skin, allowing for a seamless, natural finish.
  3. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow: Mix this gel luminizer with your skincare or foundation products to create a gorgeous, “lit-from-within” glow. This is comprised of 75% water, making it easy to incorporate into other products for a soft, dewy complexion.
  4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly: Say “bye-bye” to fallout and “hello” to rich color payoff! Crafted with pearl, these eyeshadows are incredibly easy to apply – simply glide the creamy shadows onto your lid and watch as they melt onto your skin while retaining their lustrous shimmer.
  5. Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil: This universally-flattering, multi-purpose highlighter is infused with nourishing ingredients that treat your skin during wear. Apply this cream formula to any area of the face for a beautiful, luminous sheen.

UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that some of you participating in our Clean Makeup seeding may receive shades other than those listed above and in your letter. Please post reviews for the shades you actually received in your package - we look forward to reading your honest feedback!

To our Community reviewers: Once you’ve left your reviews with photos on the product pages, feel free to discuss your testing experience with others here, and share any extra opinions or pictures you may have. Team BIC and our brand partners can’t wait to hear your feedback! 😊

Re: Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

Yes girl, get every last usable drop out of this tube of goodness! 

@Mcakes @Loretta55 I did end up removing the stopper and absolutely SCRAPED mine out.  I wasn't about to waste any.

I did some swatches - the top 6 shades are from the eyeshadow palette, then the WA, Merit  and Saie.  The WA and one of the shadows are very similar!!

6296E84B-198A-499C-BB3C-220202AA4DAB.jpeg

I also took another product shot for IG, just haven't had a chance to do a full look yet💗

E2AA427C-8C86-4DA8-B1B7-0C9F9B091C00.jpeg

Girl, your swatches are  insane 

Such cute swatches @Tamara76 ! You always find the cutest patterns. 

Thank you so much, @Mcakes 

I love your swatches, @Tamara76! The color of the blush looks so pretty in them!

Thank you, @curlychiquita !  I'm really enjoying the blush!

I decided to do a quick look for some meetings using my gifted Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow the way it was intended (as a highlight). No eye look today, unfortunately, because I was in a hurry and just didn't have time to deal with it. 

I also used the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook and I like it, but you don't get much and I like my Dior lip oils more. (I think I'm just not a gloss person.)

Other products:

Foundation: Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation 123 

Blush: Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Ghost Unlocked Palette.

IMG_20210318_114847_764.jpg

IMG_20210318_114847_772.jpg

@curlychiquita   Once again your skin looks so lovely and glowy!

@Ispend2much6 Thank you! 💖

Thank you, @Tamara76 @Sunnysmom and @Loretta55! 💕

You look amazing @curlychiquita !!!!

Such a beautiful natural look @curlychiquita , love it! 💞

Stunning @curlychiquita!

I don’t know why but none of my reviews have the pictures I added so I include them here. 

DE53D39F-5DF0-4A9B-9E35-4FD34D1A1791.jpeg

E7183564-426A-40BE-909C-E368182A619A.jpeg

7C1D736C-472D-47F0-A68B-CD057056771A.jpeg

D10B671E-5F5C-47AF-8701-679B4C38541D.jpeg

4ACE5C02-74FC-47E1-8A6F-7EA4B87C1470.jpeg

42C91A7A-ABE6-4E20-8335-F8A844BA6D4C.jpeg

5B97406A-8FB9-490F-AB77-BD698E6915BE.jpeg

2408D4C5-90B4-40AE-9A29-15AB6413D8B2.jpeg

07181FB4-3204-4772-8DED-9D9E0BB5C540.jpeg

Does anybody else has the same problem

with pictures not showing up on the posted review?

I love your photos, @katerynapoe! Stunning 🌟

@katerynapoe Beautiful pictures! I'm having problems, as well. I tried to upload my picture wearing my Saie highlighter above to the product's review page and I couldn't do it. It wouldn't let me leave a review (it said duplicate review even though it wasn't). Congratulations on receiving these! 

Yes, I know. And now I got email from Sephora reminding me to post review with pictures(

@katerynapoe I didn’t have issues but I know other people did. 

Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil 

This highlighter is very high quality and you can tell it's a luxury product. The formula is amazing and buttery, it applies very well on the skin and it just gives a nice glow on your cheeks. The only issue I have with this is the shade that I received. I have medium/light skin and the shade was too dark for me so if you have light skin a little goes a long way with this product. I think this product is better for someone with tanned or darker skin. So for me, this highlighter would be perfect for the summer when I am a little tanned. I also apply this highlighter as an eye shadow sometimes. The packaging of this product is amazing and I love the fact that it comes with a mirror and a small pouch IMG_0273.jpg

1,407 Replies
testing