From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

FeedbackWanted_Clean at Sephora_Makeup.png

The Beauty Insider Community has partnered with a few amazing brands to give select Community members a chance to try an assortment of new Clean at Sephora makeup! 🌿 With products from Lawless, Merit, SAIE, Sephora Collection, and Westman Atelier, we know our Community members are in for a treat – these clean goodies pack a serious punch.

Drumroll please …! Check out all the new Clean at Sephora products BIC members are putting to the test:

1. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook: If you’re after that ultra-shiny and plumped lip look, this gloss is just for you! Consistent application will keep your lips feeling soft and hydrated, while also reducing the appearance of lines over time.
  2. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret: This cheek balm is perfect for achieving that effortless flush. Its flexible formula works to mimic the texture of your skin, allowing for a seamless, natural finish.
  3. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow: Mix this gel luminizer with your skincare or foundation products to create a gorgeous, “lit-from-within” glow. This is comprised of 75% water, making it easy to incorporate into other products for a soft, dewy complexion.
  4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly: Say “bye-bye” to fallout and “hello” to rich color payoff! Crafted with pearl, these eyeshadows are incredibly easy to apply – simply glide the creamy shadows onto your lid and watch as they melt onto your skin while retaining their lustrous shimmer.
  5. Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil: This universally-flattering, multi-purpose highlighter is infused with nourishing ingredients that treat your skin during wear. Apply this cream formula to any area of the face for a beautiful, luminous sheen.

UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that some of you participating in our Clean Makeup seeding may receive shades other than those listed above and in your letter. Please post reviews for the shades you actually received in your package - we look forward to reading your honest feedback!

To our Community reviewers: Once you’ve left your reviews with photos on the product pages, feel free to discuss your testing experience with others here, and share any extra opinions or pictures you may have. Team BIC and our brand partners can’t wait to hear your feedback! 😊

Re: Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

I'm updating this thread with my review for the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly since @TeamBIC was kind to send me this shade afterwards!

BEAUTIFUL shades. I’ve tried the Monarch palette already and love it. I’m not a makeup pro, I use a handful of products for my daily routine and don’t watch tutorials. As a result, the complicated smokey eye looks beautiful to look at on social media, but I don’t do it in real life. Enter this palette. It is made to be used with your fingers (!), blends seamlessly without tools and looks glamorous to boot. It literally takes a minute to complete a beautiful look that appears as if you took your time and know what you are doing. The product clings to your lids and there is no fallout. Sephora’s Clean Bouncy eyeshadow palettes have a special feel and formulation to them that make them simple to use and also enchanting. You can use the lightest shade as a blinding highlighter and mix the pink shades with your lip colours for shimmer and dimension. The fact that these palettes are made in Italy from clean ingredients is the cherry on top. PS- i found this palette worked well with my fingers or a dense packing brush. I paired it in these photos with Morphe M213 Smudger Brush.

IMG_6127.JPGIMG_6133.JPGDragonfly 2.jpegDragonfly.jpeg

Hi y'all! I know I'm pretty late to respond to this post, but Sephora was generous enough to send me one of these gratis packages! Unfortunately, it accidentally got sent to the wrong address, but someone dropped it off at the right address, so I ended up receiving everything intact! I generally like all the products in the package, but I absolutely LOVE two of them (more on that in my reviews, check them out soon!). I've swatched all of them in the pictures attached (I'm not great at swatching, so sorry about that), and I hope that helps! Thank you SO MUCH @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity to receive these fantastic clean beauty products. Here are all of the products in their respective packaging.Here are all of the products in their respective packaging.Here are all of the products once opened.Here are all of the products once opened.This is the Sephora Collection Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette in Dragonfly swatched on my arm.This is the Sephora Collection Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette in Dragonfly swatched on my arm.This is the Merit Flush Balm Cream Blush in Raspberry Beret swatched on my arm.This is the Merit Flush Balm Cream Blush in Raspberry Beret swatched on my arm.This is the Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter in Peau de Soleil swatched on my arm.This is the Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter in Peau de Soleil swatched on my arm.This is the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter in Starglow swatched on my arm.This is the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter in Starglow swatched on my arm.This is the Lawless Forget the Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss in Rosy on my lips.This is the Lawless Forget the Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss in Rosy on my lips.

Oh wow - so happy these products made their way to you @kristenyhan😊 These are great swatches - the shade of the Merit blush is beautiful. Can't wait to hear your thoughts; I just read through your Saie review! 💚

Now that I have been using these products for a few weeks, here are some Tips and Tricks I stumbled upon.  This has been such a fun Gratis to explore! I think it's the best one yet! Thank you so so much,  @TeamBIC, from the bottom of my heart!  These are lovely CLEAN goodies!❤️

MOST favorite to LEAST favorite:

Lawless Forget the Filler Lip Plumper: The standout of the bunch. It feels amazing on the lips and I feel it could last a long time. All I need is one swipe of the wand on the bottom of my lips, then transfer it to the top lip. It plumps, moisturizes, doesn't sting and is soothing/cooling on the lips.  I have been using it as a nighttime lip balm too. All I can say is this is the one Desert Island item I won't go without! 

efd1122f-23be-5214-9d86-aca1572511fc.jpg

Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil: In my excitement, I put this on without swatching and did it heavy-handed on my cheeks with a brush. So yeah, it accentuated my pores there. I used my fingers to place the remaining cream on my nose. I loved it so much! It looked creamy without doubling the size of my nose pores. This kind of highlighter is shimmery, not glittery. The look was too golden on my face, but I made it work well as a lip topper. As a lip product, it was not drying and needed a small amount to make my lips look golden. It was effortless to apply on top Lawless Forget the Filler Lip Plumper. 

Pic taken after lunch :)Pic taken after lunch 🙂

SAIE Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter Starglow: I think it performed well as an illuminizer for the face! For those days where I didn't need SPF, it made me glow.   I liked it best layered underneath my sunscreen because it diminished the white cast when I over-applied. It did not work for me as a highlighter for my eyes or brows. It only made my inner corner look like a milky teardrop and was invisible on my brow bone. For my nose it helped to elongate it, as you can see in the pic. LOL, all the highlighters are working wonders on my nose!

Left side Saie mixed with sunscreenLeft side Saie mixed with sunscreen

Merit Flush Balm Cream Blush in Raspberry Beret: I loved this creamy, plumy blush! It had lots of shine and was easy to blend. If you have large cheek pores, please use a sponge to grab product and apply. I used powder beneath the blush to help my pores from opening up throughout the day.  When you have finished blending, press the sponge into your cheek. The method worked so well I took a close up of my pores. 😁 !

8bdbef8f-b53b-5362-b340-be1d173a42c4.jpg

Sephora Collection Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette in Dragonfly: I love all the shimmery colors in this palette. It applied better with a brush than my fingers, unfortunately. If I applied with my fingers, it would take longer to finish a look. Even with a brush, it takes time to build up color but it blends better than the Monarch palette. It also creases WITH primer, within a few hours. ☹️ I used all of the top row for the lid and bottom right color for the inner corner.

20210505_123526_2 (1).jpg20210503_140922.jpg

Sephora Collection Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette in Monarch: The colors are beautiful and shimmery but get muddy when blending. It creases on oily lids. The gold and copper have the best color payoff,  great for a summer look.

76d27e15-ba13-5412-ba06-2b1bde3510e6.jpg

What a wonderful way to use the Westman Atelier highlighter as a lip topper! I will give that a try too 🙂 @Buootiful 

@Buootiful Loved the looks you created and the detailed reviews!

Aww, thanks! @CookieGirl1 ❣️

@TeamBIC @Thank you for sending the second  version of the Sephora eyeshadow palette!! The colors are lovely!!! 

1D64478F-5DD7-4B2A-BD5B-4F68DDD41B72.jpeg

Congrats and thank you for the swatches! @Kim888 

@Kim888 Congrats on receiving the Dragonfly palette

Congratulations @Kim888! Lovely swatches!

Hi everyone, 

Now that we have all had a chance to try the February 2021 gratis products, I want to take a poll! Which one were you most looking towards, which was the biggest surprise for you and which turned out to be your favourite?

IMG_5041.JPG

Most Anticipated 🤞

The product I was most looking forward to was the Westman Atelier Super Loaded Cream Highlighter because I’ve been a huge fan of Gucci Westman since high school. The actual product is high quality, but the shade Peau de Soleil is more bronze than I’m used to wearing. I actually find it wears really well as a contour for my medium tan skin.

Biggest Surprise 😯

The product I’m most surprised about is the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook # because I never thought I would like plump lips on me! I’m just not a fan of the Kylie Jenner trout pout but this enhances lips more, looks natural and takes years off your age! You have it use it without any other product underneath and always apply from the applicator for the best plumping effect

New Favourite 😍

The product that won my heart is the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator #. It truly makes your skin look lit from within and even with my naturally glowy complexion, it brings out an extra luminescence. I would say this product is HG status, something everyone should have in their beauty wardrobe. It makes my skin look bright and glowing, but not shimmery or like added makeup. It really looks truly natural! I’m a huge fan of MAC Strobe Cream in Pinklite but this product is different because you can use it all over your face without worrying about sheen or a disco ball effect (I like to limit Strobe Cream to my cheeks or the high points of the face). I know some people find the scent strong, but for me it is akin to rose water and dissipates pretty quickly (and I’m sensitive to scent). This Saie highlighter I will be purchasing for years to come 

I like trying out different ways to use the products I’m sent. Sometimes it’s not the ideal shade I would choose, but using it in a different way brings the product to life. For example, the MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Mood # is so nice on the lips

IMG_5064.JPG

IMG_5065.JPG 

If you’re interested in reading more about my take on the Feb. 2021 gratis drop, I’ve added all the reviews to my account.

There were two products I couldn’t add reviews for, so I included them below.

One is the Sephora Collection Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette in Monarch because I’ve already written a review for it, and the other is Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Highlighter because it is not available for sale on the Sephora Canada website.

PS- I’ve been sent gratis twice from Sephora, and the biggest surprise to me has been the quality of Sephora Collection products. I have been into beauty and cosmetics since before it was the rage, and I thoroughly read ingredient lists and wait for new product launches. As a dedicated consumer at Sephora, I always assumed their own line would be a more affordable alternative to cult products. I was wrong. Their products often top products by more established or more expensive brands! Sometimes I do a side by side and the Sephora Collection products come out on top and they end up being the items I keep reaching for. Some of my most favourite makeup and sheet masks are actually Sephora Collection gratis, and I can’t do without them! If you’re interested, you can browse my reviews for my take!

Sephora Collection - Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette in Monarch

I’m lucky to have been gifted this eyeshadow palette twice from Sephora in the shade Monarch. My original review was that this product is stellar for an eyeshadow newbie like myself who wants to use their fingers. Over time, I only have more positive things to say about this product. It can give you a really flattering smokey eye so quickly. Whereas with other palettes, you have to spend time applying, blending, and shading, this palette gives you a glamorous, natural or smokey look in less than a minute. You can also use the lighter shades as a highlighter which is blinding! It does a better job than most products that are specifically sold as highlighters and is now one of my faves for packing on the Glow. The SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Monarch # has great colour payoff, blends easily with your fingers, and doesn’t fall out. The shades are all so wearable. I’m happy to have received a second palette, I know I’ll be needing it. I hope Sephora gifts me the Dragonfly one to use soon.PS- If you’re finding this product hard to use, USE YOUR FINGERS! That’s how it was made to be used.

IMG_5805.JPG

Westman Atelier - Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter

I’ve been a fan of Gucci Westman since high school, when I read about her in the pages of Allure. Her backstage career is legendary and she’s worked with the top models and actresses. It was only natural that she have her own line. This product is advertised as a highlighter, but this shade gives more of a bronze effect and Gucci says to use it as such. I have olive skin and don’t use bronzer, preferring a more rosy look. I’ve tried it different ways and for myself I like it more as contour and eye glaze. It appears natural as a contour and gives a very alluring look when applied to the eyes- like a shadow and gloss hybrid, it has such a pretty sheen and gives your lids a depth that looks like pro artistry. The actual product smells amazing due to the natural oils and ingredients, and the packaging is so unique and luxurious. It looks like a powder but wears like a cream and works best with your fingers. The photos I’ve attached of the product are in natural sunlight, and this is what it looks most like. It shows up like gold in most people’s swatches, but it is more of a copper as pictured. If you want to have a bronze effect, the warm tones will also warm up your skin rather than just making it more tan.

IMG_5043.JPG

IMG_5054.JPG

IMG_5057.JPG

IMG_5059.JPG

@nyfashionista  I was most excited about the MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret but my favorite is LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook . I am definitely going to try out their LAWLESS Forget The Filler Definer Lip Liner !

Oooh, great tip on Westman Atelier! I will try it as an eye shadow!. Ok, maybe my favorite will also be Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter  since it's so versatile!😍 I can't believe the Merit, Saie and Lawless are all sold out!❤️

Great tip on the lipliner with the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook! I just discovered a trick with another Sephora Collection product, the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Glossy Lip Oil APRICOT with MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil Whirl. The slight apricot tint of the lip oil makes a bomb combo with the nude liner. Since the Lawless plumper also has a slight pink tint, I'm excited to see what effect it will give with a natural liner underneath! 😄

You will love Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil on your eyelids. I have olive, medium tan skin with discolouration and it makes it look like I did a three step smokey eye instead 🤣 

I just discovered the best way to apply the Peau de Soleil as a contour. With beautyblender micro.mini pro it blends easily and you can use it on your hairline, jawline and cheeks. The only place I don't prefer it is on the nose, but I never contour mine anyway. I also feel like Donatella Versace using it, the compact is so weighty and glamorous...😍

@nyfashionista @I was most looking forward to the MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush and I loved it. I already bought another shade. It’s also my favorite 

I was most surprised about the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator - usually I don’t like liquid highlight but I love the feeling of this and it looks very natural under light powder 

Great choices. All the products in this package are so unique, that's what I love about them. 

I haven't found another highlighting fluid like Saie because you can use it all over your face to make your skin look bright- like magic! 😁

*Sigh* you know how we all have products that we change our minds about? If I'm being completely honest, I didn't dislike the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook when I received mine from the lovely @TeamBIC but it wasn't an instant favorite of mine. Flash forward to now-- this is almost embarrassing 🙄

20210319_122706.jpg

 I know that a lot of us commented that the tube wasn't completely full in the first place to accommodate for the large doefoot applicator, but this is ridiculous.  I CAN'T stop using this!!!  I practically look for excuses to use it. When the time comes, I'm going to be removing the stopper and scraping out every last speck of this gloss and then I'm going to be very sad when it's gone. And I may need to re-buy it. I had no idea that I would end up enjoying it as much as I have but clearly it's seen better days...

Thanks again, @TeamBIC ☺️. 

I use my Spatty to remove every last drop of the Lawless Forget the Filler Lip Plumper @CookieGirl1 . It is that good!

@Loretta55 Ooo good idea! Where did you get your Spatty? Was it from Amazon? I was considering getting one

I purchased my Spatty from GMA Deals @Guessgal. You can purchase them from either Spatty directly or from Amazon. I have Spattys in multiple sizes.

testing