Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

FeedbackWanted_Clean at Sephora_Makeup.png

The Beauty Insider Community has partnered with a few amazing brands to give select Community members a chance to try an assortment of new Clean at Sephora makeup! 🌿 With products from Lawless, Merit, SAIE, Sephora Collection, and Westman Atelier, we know our Community members are in for a treat – these clean goodies pack a serious punch.

Drumroll please …! Check out all the new Clean at Sephora products BIC members are putting to the test:

1. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook: If you’re after that ultra-shiny and plumped lip look, this gloss is just for you! Consistent application will keep your lips feeling soft and hydrated, while also reducing the appearance of lines over time.
  2. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret: This cheek balm is perfect for achieving that effortless flush. Its flexible formula works to mimic the texture of your skin, allowing for a seamless, natural finish.
  3. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow: Mix this gel luminizer with your skincare or foundation products to create a gorgeous, “lit-from-within” glow. This is comprised of 75% water, making it easy to incorporate into other products for a soft, dewy complexion.
  4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly: Say “bye-bye” to fallout and “hello” to rich color payoff! Crafted with pearl, these eyeshadows are incredibly easy to apply – simply glide the creamy shadows onto your lid and watch as they melt onto your skin while retaining their lustrous shimmer.
  5. Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil: This universally-flattering, multi-purpose highlighter is infused with nourishing ingredients that treat your skin during wear. Apply this cream formula to any area of the face for a beautiful, luminous sheen.

UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that some of you participating in our Clean Makeup seeding may receive shades other than those listed above and in your letter. Please post reviews for the shades you actually received in your package - we look forward to reading your honest feedback!

To our Community reviewers: Once you’ve left your reviews with photos on the product pages, feel free to discuss your testing experience with others here, and share any extra opinions or pictures you may have. Team BIC and our brand partners can’t wait to hear your feedback! 😊

Re: Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

@fatimamummy @My photos and reviews were all posted. 

@fatimamummy mine all posted.

Thank you soooo much to @TeamBIC and the brands for the opportunity to try these amazing products!!!!

98601AFD-C6B5-44AD-9848-3F401E5F7E8C.jpeg

CB269CE6-E86B-4568-9BF3-B7CB25BBDE15.jpeg

Here are my thoughts:

1. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss : I have been dying to try this gloss and it did not disappoint!!! It is plumping and moisturizing at the same time, which is rare in a plumping gloss - most tingle and burn.  I think this one plumps as much as any other and I love the shine!!!
  2. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret : I don't normally go for cream blush and I have to admit I was a little worried this shade would be too dark, but Merit totally knocked my socks off!  This formula is super easy to apply on top of my foundation and it blends out so easily with a sponge.  I love it!  The name of the color is a plus, too!!!
  3. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Highlighter Starglow : I am loving this luminizer!!! It reminds me of Marc Jacobs Dew Drops! I apply it right after my primer for a really glowy base and I've also used a touch of it as a liquid highlighter.  This summer, I also plan to mix it with my foundation!  It's a super versatile product! 
  4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette In Monarch : Similar to cream face products, I don't normally care for cream eyeshadows.  However, this formula is super easy to apply and blend and it does not crease like others.  I love the colors and this has become my go-to on "no makeup" makeup days!
  5. Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil : This compact is stunning and the little pouch is gorgeous, too!  The actual product is too dark for me to use as a highlighter, but it makes for a lovely cream bronzer!  I think it will look gorgeous this summer!!!

Overall, I am thrilled to try all of these new clean beauty products!!!  Thank you again to Team BIC and the brands!!!

Congratulations, @Tamara76, on receiving this gratis!! Great reviews!!

Thank you so much, @haleyvvvv 💗

@Tamara76 Congrats on this gratis 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 !  I'm loving everything!!!💗

Congratulations, @Tamara76!

Thank you so much, @curlychiquita !💗

Thank you so much for the opportunity to review some amazing products, @TeamBIC ! When I realized #WestmanAtelierSuperLoadedTintedCreamHighlighter is not available in Canada I really wanted to share my thoughts in here. This was my favorite product of the 5. I wouldn't categorize it as a highlighter but more like a bronzer with shine. The quality of the product shows from the inside out. The packaging is spectacular: sturdy, heavy gold package which I appreciate, and comes in a beautiful white pouch. Its not necessary, but I love when some brands do that like Dior. It makes the product feel more luxurious. The product itself it very pigmented and a little goes a long way. In shade, it is very similar to Laguna bronzer by Nars, a very natural warm caramel brown hue. The shimmer is very fine and natural looking, no matter which application method you use. I used both a brush and my finger and both worked well. I would love to see it available in Canada and also try the other shades.

#westmanatelier

SwatchSwatchPackagePackage

@Aaaannaaa If you would still like to post your Westman Atelier review, you can scroll down your page to the bottom and switch to the US website and leave your review on the product page there. I'm in Canada too and that's how I posted this review and it worked fine. Just a tip 😊

Congratulations, @Aaaannaaa, on receiving this gratis!! Nice review!! I agree, I wish the brand was available at Sephora Canada. 

@Aaaannaaa Congrats on this gratis 

Congratulations, @Aaaannaaa!

@Aaaannaaa congratulations!! 

LAWLESS FORGET THE FILLER LIP PLUMPER LINE SMOOTHING GLOSS:

This Plumper plus gloss is a beautiful product. Applicator is well designed to hug the lips and make application very easy. In the beginning it gives a strong tingling sensation but for me within a few minutes it muted down to a light cooling feel and wasn’t uncomfortable. The plumping effect is amazing. I do not have much lines on my lips so it gives me that nice smooth and full effect. The only downside is price. Product is only 0.11oz and it will not last a long time that makes C$33 a pretty steep price.

67210231-BCC3-498C-8569-EA4BECCEB8B8.jpeg
F76E3218-4491-4B6B-8BCC-F1D194BE796E.jpeg

The gloss looks lovely on you, @fatimamummy!!

It looks great on you, @fatimamummy!

Dragonfly on top, Monarch on the bottom. Dragonfly is slightly cooler than what my monitor is showing, but it's not what I would describe as a cool-toned palette.

20210305_231814.jpg

I've tried everything in the set for the past two days, so here are my first thoughts.

Day 1 

Spoiler

20210304_094734~2.jpg

I used the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator as a dewy base, and it felt okay, but go to foindation, Josie Maran Vibrancy Argan Oil Foundation Fluid Euphoric RG20 didn't go well over it. 

I hate apply eyeshadow with my fingers (small eye space, fat fingers don't mix well for me). So I tried applying SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Monarch with a brush. I wore all of the bottom shades. It was okay, I was able to pack on, but on the base I was using, IT Cosmetics Mini Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Anti-Aging Waterproof Concealer, it did not last very long at all on my oily eyelids, creasing was pretty instantaneous. 

Spoiler
20210304_094511~2.jpg

The MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Mood provides a lovely wash of color, that doesn't move around anything underneath. I like that it can be built up. 

I used the Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil as a highlighter, with a light touch. I think it works, even on my fair skin, but for me, this is going to be more of a glowy bronzer/blush. 

Spoiler
20210304_095115~2.jpg

I don't love glosses, especially light or transluscent ones, but the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook is really nice. I like how opaque it is, like it makes any lines very less noticeable, and equalizes the color. This day I wore it on just my lips.

Day 2 

Spoiler

20210305_134452~2.jpg20210305_135809~2.jpg

Wow, the SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Monarch and I are not getting along. Using all of the top shades. I tried using my fingers, and I wow, sinky texture. I am not sure if I like it. It went on okay, over the NARS Pro-Prime™ Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, And is lasting a but longer. I could see using some of the shades for one and done looks, and some of the shades will make for gorgeous popping inner corner highlights (like this one!). 
I mixed the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator in with a foundation that's been too dry and giving me trouble. I'd been trying this with the Rodial Glow drops, but this Saie works SO much better. 
The Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil makes a lovely bronze flush, but I like to go a light hand with my bronzer. I need to find a better brush to use it for bronzer, does anyone have any recommendations? 
I tried to build the MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Mood quite a bit. I like the outcome, but I wish I could keep the intensity higher. 

The Saie also makes a lovely high points highlighter. 
And the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook was over a lip liner and crayon, and again was lovely. It didn't really have a lot of sting, and I don't see a lot of plump.

I'm going to keep playing and post reviews next week. Thank you, once again, @TeamBIC!! 🥰

@haleyvvvv ooh that blush looks amazing!!! Sorry about the eye shadow.

2 Replies
testing