Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

FeedbackWanted_Clean at Sephora_Makeup.png

The Beauty Insider Community has partnered with a few amazing brands to give select Community members a chance to try an assortment of new Clean at Sephora makeup! 🌿 With products from Lawless, Merit, SAIE, Sephora Collection, and Westman Atelier, we know our Community members are in for a treat – these clean goodies pack a serious punch.

Drumroll please …! Check out all the new Clean at Sephora products BIC members are putting to the test:

1. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook: If you’re after that ultra-shiny and plumped lip look, this gloss is just for you! Consistent application will keep your lips feeling soft and hydrated, while also reducing the appearance of lines over time.
  2. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret: This cheek balm is perfect for achieving that effortless flush. Its flexible formula works to mimic the texture of your skin, allowing for a seamless, natural finish.
  3. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow: Mix this gel luminizer with your skincare or foundation products to create a gorgeous, “lit-from-within” glow. This is comprised of 75% water, making it easy to incorporate into other products for a soft, dewy complexion.
  4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly: Say “bye-bye” to fallout and “hello” to rich color payoff! Crafted with pearl, these eyeshadows are incredibly easy to apply – simply glide the creamy shadows onto your lid and watch as they melt onto your skin while retaining their lustrous shimmer.
  5. Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil: This universally-flattering, multi-purpose highlighter is infused with nourishing ingredients that treat your skin during wear. Apply this cream formula to any area of the face for a beautiful, luminous sheen.

UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that some of you participating in our Clean Makeup seeding may receive shades other than those listed above and in your letter. Please post reviews for the shades you actually received in your package - we look forward to reading your honest feedback!

To our Community reviewers: Once you’ve left your reviews with photos on the product pages, feel free to discuss your testing experience with others here, and share any extra opinions or pictures you may have. Team BIC and our brand partners can’t wait to hear your feedback! 😊

Re: Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

Thank you, @Samtian!! The blush is definitely a fave. I think I also figured out the eye shadows, but it wasn't an intuitive palette for me.

@haleyvvvv That's great!!

@haleyvvvv   Awesome review!  The blush does look great on you.

Thank you, @Ispend2much6!!

Ooo I like your idea of using the Saie illuminizer as a highlighter! I will try that too! Btw, what made the Saie better than the Rodial drops? I was contemplating getting the drops last month @haleyvvvv 

Thank you, @Guessgal!! 

The Rodial Glow Drops aren't bad, I like them even, for a glowy base/primer. But they just don't work well for mixing to make my foundations more usable. Whereas the Saie does that much better. It may be the specific foundations I'm using it with, maybe something to do with the texture or ingredients.

@haleyvvvv First, congratulations. Second, everything looks so pretty on you even though Monarch didn’t work for you. Great review 🌹💕

Thank you, thank you, @blackkitty2014!!

Great reviews, @haleyvvvv! I think the Westman Atelier highlighter looks great on you. I agree, I'm happy with the Saie highlighter. I wouldn't have thought to purchase it in my own, so I'm glad Sephora sent it to me to try first.

Thank you, @curlychiquita!! I'm so glad I got the Saie, it's making me be able to use some harder to get through, more dry, foundations. 

@haleyvvvv  Great reviews!! I like the gold in your inner corner of your eye so pretty

Thank you, @ather!! Some of the shadows really pop as inner corner highlights!!

55A5F311-CA6B-42F7-9E5B-9DED180278AF.jpeg

The LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook 

First off— the applicator is so unique and I love the way it contours to the lips while applying. I would love to see this with other lawless gloss formulas. I did feel that the applicator brings out a lot of the product so I do a bit of a scrape before completely removing from the tube. The gloss formula itself is pretty thick in consistency and I’m assuming that’s to aid in producing the smoothing effect. I do appreciate that there’s really no burn or intense sting with this plumper. It’s more of a cooling/soothing if anything. Overall, I’d say it does make your lips appear smooth and full from my experience. It also looks great alone, over a lipstick, or with a bit of lip pencil blending. Either way I like the way this performs and the slight fruity scent is a nice touch

@VeroB30 @I agree. It does bring out quite a bit product when you aren’t careful!! Great review

@VeroB30 I always see Annie applying this on her IG and am so intrigued by it’s glossy sheen and the applicator. Great to hear the applicator is a win! I’m curious though.... it looks like it would be super sticky. Is it??

It pretty sticky upon application. I’m undecided on if I get used to it or if it gets less sticky over time. I don’t mind it after a while but def notice it at first. It’s very pretty though, a beautiful shine. 

So ultimately, worth whatever little stickiness there may be at the end of the day it sounds like? Love to hear it!! Thank you 🙏💕

Thank you, @TeamBIC!! I'm so excited these beautiful goodies arrived!!

20210302_211021~2.jpg

I'll be using these throughout the week or so and report back!! Thank you to all of the lovelies here who gave their first thoughts and reviews, because now I have a ton of tricks to start with!! 

(I received Merit in Mood and SC palette in Monarch).

@haleyvvvv congratulations!!! 🎉

Thank you, @lmaster!!

@haleyvvvv Congrats on this gratis!

1 Reply
testing