Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

FeedbackWanted_Clean at Sephora_Makeup.png

The Beauty Insider Community has partnered with a few amazing brands to give select Community members a chance to try an assortment of new Clean at Sephora makeup! 🌿 With products from Lawless, Merit, SAIE, Sephora Collection, and Westman Atelier, we know our Community members are in for a treat – these clean goodies pack a serious punch.

Drumroll please …! Check out all the new Clean at Sephora products BIC members are putting to the test:

1. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook: If you’re after that ultra-shiny and plumped lip look, this gloss is just for you! Consistent application will keep your lips feeling soft and hydrated, while also reducing the appearance of lines over time.
  2. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret: This cheek balm is perfect for achieving that effortless flush. Its flexible formula works to mimic the texture of your skin, allowing for a seamless, natural finish.
  3. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow: Mix this gel luminizer with your skincare or foundation products to create a gorgeous, “lit-from-within” glow. This is comprised of 75% water, making it easy to incorporate into other products for a soft, dewy complexion.
  4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly: Say “bye-bye” to fallout and “hello” to rich color payoff! Crafted with pearl, these eyeshadows are incredibly easy to apply – simply glide the creamy shadows onto your lid and watch as they melt onto your skin while retaining their lustrous shimmer.
  5. Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil: This universally-flattering, multi-purpose highlighter is infused with nourishing ingredients that treat your skin during wear. Apply this cream formula to any area of the face for a beautiful, luminous sheen.

UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that some of you participating in our Clean Makeup seeding may receive shades other than those listed above and in your letter. Please post reviews for the shades you actually received in your package - we look forward to reading your honest feedback!

To our Community reviewers: Once you’ve left your reviews with photos on the product pages, feel free to discuss your testing experience with others here, and share any extra opinions or pictures you may have. Team BIC and our brand partners can’t wait to hear your feedback! 😊

Re: Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

Thank you, @SportyGirly125!!

@haleyvvvv   Yay!!!  You are going to have so much fun!

Thank you, @Ispend2much6!!

Congratulations, @haleyvvvv!

Thank you, @curlychiquita!!

@haleyvvvv Congrats!!

Thank you, @Samtian!! 

How do we participate in this?  @TeamBIC 

@loveyall You had to be chosen by Sephora.

I tried on a few of my recent Sephora purchases and gratis products at the same time today.

Pic 1: Purchased yesterday HUDA BEAUTY #FauxFilter Luminous Matte Foundation 210B Chai with the gifted MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Mood and #Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Snap Shadows Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palette 3 Deep Neutrals 

00100srPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20210301130938520_COVER__02.jpg

Pic 2: I added the #Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow over the entire look rather than a setting spray. I really like the overall soft look.

00100srPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20210301131507184_COVER__01__01.jpg

Other products:

IMG_20210301_185631~2.jpg

  #PATRICK TA Major Brow Shaping Wax Tinted , Givenchy Lip Liner 11 Universel Transparent , PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick Executive Realness 

I'm not a fan of the blush. It's not a cream or powder. I felt like I had to press hard to get it to apply and the result is that it looks harsh in the first picture. It looks better with the Saie highlighter over it. I like everything else very much.

#

These are lovely looks, @curlychiquita!! (That lippie!!) I really like how the Saie softens the look!! Sorry the Merit Blush wasn't ideal.

Thanks, @haleyvvvv! I think the blush works for most people, not just me, I guess.

@curlychiquita You look great! That foundation is such a perfect shade match.

Thanks, @sabrinas! 😊

The Saie is so pretty, @curlychiquita - you look gorgeous! The PMG even looks soft, what a great look💖

Thank you, @eshoe! 😘

@curlychiquita   Very, very nice!  I like how the Saie looks applied afterwards; there is just a tiny bit of glow all over.

@Ispend2much6, thank you! I like how it turned out. Next time I'll try the Saie as a more traditional highlighter to see how that looks, too.

Beautiful, @curlychiquita!

Thank you, @CookieGirl1!!

Here's the final product of the bunch to give my thoughts on. Thank you again so very much @TeamBIC 

The Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter is really a luxurious and beautiful product. I got the Peau de Soleil (warm bronze gold) shade, which is more like a bronzer on my light skintone. I hope to pick up a lighter shade in the future to see what it's like as a highlighter. I find the gold shade to be a very versatile product because makes a gorgeous bronzer. I love the consistency - it's a creamy, buttery texture, and it glides and blends easily into the skin. Oh, and this was my first experience with this brand, so I was super pumped to get to try this.

It does such a nice job warming up my complexion. I find that it works equally well applied with fingers and also a synthetic flat-headed kabuki brush. I hope it lasts a long time, because I've been using it every chance I can get. This is another product that works well for Zoom meetings. When I'm looking a little too dull and exhausted on camera, this definitely makes me look a little more alive because I definitely need some more sun on my skin. The packaging is just gorgeous and fancy. My nails are so short right now (ugh cold weather and sanitizer) that it's a little tricky for me to open at times, but I'm sure it's perfectly easy to open if you have nails.

wa1.jpgwa2.jpg

Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil 

testing