Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

FeedbackWanted_Clean at Sephora_Makeup.png

The Beauty Insider Community has partnered with a few amazing brands to give select Community members a chance to try an assortment of new Clean at Sephora makeup! 🌿 With products from Lawless, Merit, SAIE, Sephora Collection, and Westman Atelier, we know our Community members are in for a treat – these clean goodies pack a serious punch.

Drumroll please …! Check out all the new Clean at Sephora products BIC members are putting to the test:

1. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook: If you’re after that ultra-shiny and plumped lip look, this gloss is just for you! Consistent application will keep your lips feeling soft and hydrated, while also reducing the appearance of lines over time.
  2. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret: This cheek balm is perfect for achieving that effortless flush. Its flexible formula works to mimic the texture of your skin, allowing for a seamless, natural finish.
  3. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow: Mix this gel luminizer with your skincare or foundation products to create a gorgeous, “lit-from-within” glow. This is comprised of 75% water, making it easy to incorporate into other products for a soft, dewy complexion.
  4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly: Say “bye-bye” to fallout and “hello” to rich color payoff! Crafted with pearl, these eyeshadows are incredibly easy to apply – simply glide the creamy shadows onto your lid and watch as they melt onto your skin while retaining their lustrous shimmer.
  5. Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil: This universally-flattering, multi-purpose highlighter is infused with nourishing ingredients that treat your skin during wear. Apply this cream formula to any area of the face for a beautiful, luminous sheen.

UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that some of you participating in our Clean Makeup seeding may receive shades other than those listed above and in your letter. Please post reviews for the shades you actually received in your package - we look forward to reading your honest feedback!

To our Community reviewers: Once you’ve left your reviews with photos on the product pages, feel free to discuss your testing experience with others here, and share any extra opinions or pictures you may have. Team BIC and our brand partners can’t wait to hear your feedback! 😊

Re: Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

Congratulations @niki172! Hope you enjoy everything 🌹💕

Thank you @blackkitty2014  and @fatimamummy 😊

Congratulations @niki172, Beautiful swatches

Congratulations, @niki172! I am contemplating the Peau de Rose, too. Hoping to find more swatches of it online, as the Peche looks good, (of course) too!

@eshoe I didn't realize how expensive the highlighter was.  I took an eventbrite class this morning and they offered a 15% off discount and if you order from WA website they don't charge tax.  I wanted to try her blush stick in the peach shade.  I have 7 days to think about it.

Ooh, @SportyGirly125, that blush looks fab!

@eshoe I just really hope Sephora stocks up. I think we created a monster lol! Honestly though it seems like it's been a long time since a really good highlighter was released.

Ha @niki172 well maybe they planned this all along...the formula is soooo good, of course we are going to want another one😂

@eshoe now if all beauty companies start doing that with their product lines we'd all be in big trouble lol!!!

@niki172 well I don’t think I am the only one plotting the next Merit shade I need, either😉

You would prob love rose WA @eshoe , it’s very pretty. I posted swatches somewhere on here. New releases thread I think or swatches.( Let me know if it would be helpful to see again and I’ll grab it 🙂 
Edited- found my pic. Rose on left peche right. Rose has bit more sparkles also FYI. On my arm rose is on top. 

03BAE7E8-9E8B-4A24-9955-2B20727D855A.jpeg

096BB792-A03E-4CE8-8559-103A9B4FBE05.jpeg

These are gorgeous, @Sunnysmom!! Thank you for posting the swatches!!

Thanks so much @haleyvvvv ! 

Love the swatches, @Sunnysmom! These highlighters are so beautiful!

I do really like them @curlychiquita , and imagine they feel same as bronze one you guys got? So nice. 

Wow Rose is so pretty! Thank you for the swatches @Sunnysmom 

Thank you @fatimamummy !

Ooooh thank you very much, @Sunnysmom! It looks exactly like I was hoping. My favorite highlighter is the Dior Diorskin Nude Luminizer Shimmering Glow Powder Highlighter 01 Nude Glow (hmmm mine says Shimmering Sculpting Glow). The Rose looks like a near match. I just 💗 the WA formula!! 

9B88D247-6D95-4136-BA15-75D1C4EF6D8E.jpeg

That Dior is really pretty @eshoe ! I have debated them before and now I see why you love them. Is this Dior sparkley or just shimmer would you say. I feel like I have a pinkier one but I would love this nude! Thank you for showing me! 🤗 I love the WA formula also, it feels so comforting on.  

@Sunnysmom the Dior is definitely a shimmer. It is very subtle, and goes on pretty light. I just use the little kabuki-style brush that came with it, nothing fancy. I always fall back on this one! Before I even tried the WA i watched her how-to video, and when i saw Rose, I was 🤞🏼 someone would have it to swatch. You came to the rescue 😉

Aww thanks @eshoe and great to know on the gorgeous Dior highlighter too. Those brushes look so cute with it! Bonus! 😘

testing