Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

FeedbackWanted_Clean at Sephora_Makeup.png

The Beauty Insider Community has partnered with a few amazing brands to give select Community members a chance to try an assortment of new Clean at Sephora makeup! 🌿 With products from Lawless, Merit, SAIE, Sephora Collection, and Westman Atelier, we know our Community members are in for a treat – these clean goodies pack a serious punch.

Drumroll please …! Check out all the new Clean at Sephora products BIC members are putting to the test:

1. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook: If you’re after that ultra-shiny and plumped lip look, this gloss is just for you! Consistent application will keep your lips feeling soft and hydrated, while also reducing the appearance of lines over time.
  2. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret: This cheek balm is perfect for achieving that effortless flush. Its flexible formula works to mimic the texture of your skin, allowing for a seamless, natural finish.
  3. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow: Mix this gel luminizer with your skincare or foundation products to create a gorgeous, “lit-from-within” glow. This is comprised of 75% water, making it easy to incorporate into other products for a soft, dewy complexion.
  4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly: Say “bye-bye” to fallout and “hello” to rich color payoff! Crafted with pearl, these eyeshadows are incredibly easy to apply – simply glide the creamy shadows onto your lid and watch as they melt onto your skin while retaining their lustrous shimmer.
  5. Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil: This universally-flattering, multi-purpose highlighter is infused with nourishing ingredients that treat your skin during wear. Apply this cream formula to any area of the face for a beautiful, luminous sheen.

UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that some of you participating in our Clean Makeup seeding may receive shades other than those listed above and in your letter. Please post reviews for the shades you actually received in your package - we look forward to reading your honest feedback!

To our Community reviewers: Once you’ve left your reviews with photos on the product pages, feel free to discuss your testing experience with others here, and share any extra opinions or pictures you may have. Team BIC and our brand partners can’t wait to hear your feedback! 😊

Re: Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

Congrats @Guessgal that blush looks stunning on you!

Thank you @niki172 @Kim888 ! I did some research on the brand and they mention minimalist beauty as part of their brand ethos and I can totally see that with this blush!

@TeamBIC   My box made it!  Kudos to UPS because they're making up for lost time in getting packages delivered from the inclement weather delay.

Thank you so, so very much!  The past month has been one of the most exciting I've had in a good while because of receiving the generous gratis from you.  I don't know how you all can do that on such a large scale, but I'm very thankful you do!

This is just a quick post to acknowledge my box receipt and gratitude.  I ordered the Dragonfly palette, and if it arrives quickly I will post my swatches and reviews then so comparisons can be made with it and the Monarch palette. 💖❤️❣️🦋

20210223_231944.jpg

Congratulations on receiving this gratis, @Ispend2much6!! So great that it made its way to you!! I'm curious to see the comparison with the other palette, can't wait for your reviews!!

@haleyvvvv   Thanks!  It's supposed to arrive Monday, barring any inclement weather.

Congratulations @Ispend2much6- and I am also curious to see swatches of there Dragonfly!

@eshoe. It shipped so here's to hoping it arrives quickly.

🤞🏼 @Ispend2much6 

Congratulations, @Ispend2much6! I think I'll buy the Dragonfly palette, too. I like the lavender looking color up in the corner.

@curlychiquita   Thank you!  I like the palette we received also.  I applied it on top of Charlotte Tilbury's Mona Lisa shadow?  One of them anyway, and it worked well.

Congratulations!!! @Ispend2much6 

@lmaster. Thank you lovely! I took your advice about the bronzer and it was actually wearable for me- thanks again.

Yaaaaaaay!!! @Ispend2much6 🙌

Ooo yay congrats @Ispend2much6 That is such a smart idea to compare the 2 palettes! Can’t wait to see your Dragonfly vs. Monarch review 😊

@Guessgal   Thank you!

Congrats on your goodies @Ispend2much6 ! Can't wait to hear what you think of it all 🙂

Thank you so much @myxducky !

Finally @Ispend2much6 , enjoy all your goodies and look forward to hearing your thoughts! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you!

Yoo-hoo @Ispend2much6 Congratulations! Enjoy these beauties🌹💕

@blackkitty2014. Thank you!

testing