Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

FeedbackWanted_Clean at Sephora_Makeup.png

The Beauty Insider Community has partnered with a few amazing brands to give select Community members a chance to try an assortment of new Clean at Sephora makeup! 🌿 With products from Lawless, Merit, SAIE, Sephora Collection, and Westman Atelier, we know our Community members are in for a treat – these clean goodies pack a serious punch.

Drumroll please …! Check out all the new Clean at Sephora products BIC members are putting to the test:

1. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook: If you’re after that ultra-shiny and plumped lip look, this gloss is just for you! Consistent application will keep your lips feeling soft and hydrated, while also reducing the appearance of lines over time.
  2. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret: This cheek balm is perfect for achieving that effortless flush. Its flexible formula works to mimic the texture of your skin, allowing for a seamless, natural finish.
  3. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow: Mix this gel luminizer with your skincare or foundation products to create a gorgeous, “lit-from-within” glow. This is comprised of 75% water, making it easy to incorporate into other products for a soft, dewy complexion.
  4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly: Say “bye-bye” to fallout and “hello” to rich color payoff! Crafted with pearl, these eyeshadows are incredibly easy to apply – simply glide the creamy shadows onto your lid and watch as they melt onto your skin while retaining their lustrous shimmer.
  5. Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil: This universally-flattering, multi-purpose highlighter is infused with nourishing ingredients that treat your skin during wear. Apply this cream formula to any area of the face for a beautiful, luminous sheen.

UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that some of you participating in our Clean Makeup seeding may receive shades other than those listed above and in your letter. Please post reviews for the shades you actually received in your package - we look forward to reading your honest feedback!

To our Community reviewers: Once you’ve left your reviews with photos on the product pages, feel free to discuss your testing experience with others here, and share any extra opinions or pictures you may have. Team BIC and our brand partners can’t wait to hear your feedback! 😊

Re: Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

@haleyvvvv Lip Balm was my next test. And thank you! I won't do it as eye shadow though that won't work haha.

@Samtian ,

Thanks for the tag!  I like the Westman Atelier Cream Highlighter as an eyeshadow look on you.  I hope that it will work better when you have a primer under it.  Could you use a nude shade eyeshadow as a primer?  Anyway, I think that shade looks great with your eye color.

I like you wearing Blush!  I think that we can become more accustomed to blush, or other types of makeup, if we wear it at home until we are used to wearing it.  

@tsavorite Thanks! I don't mind hiding it under my mask lol, I've never been a fan of blush anyway.

Lawless Lip Plumper- Final thoughts: I really like this. After a few days of testing the initial stinging for me has lessened. It more or less tingles with a slight sting now. It lasts over a half hour before it gets tacky on me. I don't like the large air bubbles in the package though. I also noticed zero plumping action.

Gloss.jpg

Saie Skin Glow- As mentioned before it's too much for me to use if I'm going somewhere right from the start. After it sits on my skin for 12 or more hours I really really like the glow that leaves. This photo is from over 12 hours after application. 

Sking Glow.jpg

Those two items are hands down my favorites. Tomorrow I'll test the blush and my final thoughts on the highlighter. 

@Samtian  Love the lawless on you!!! So good!

@ather Thank you so much!!

@SamtianGlad you are enjoying the plumper. I love the tingly feeling.

@PrettyPaint Thank you me too. The tingly isn't as bad as other brands haha thankfully.

I really like how the Saie looks on you after 12 hours, @Samtian! I'm impressed!

@curlychiquita Thank you! I wish it didn't take that long to get that look haha.

Wow that is impressive for 12 hour mark @Samtian 

@lmaster indeed!

Oh interesting that you felt a sting! It was a very mild tingle for me. I don't think I would've noticed it if I wasn't actively looking for/expecting one. P.S. Did you get new glasses? The white frames look good on you! @Samtian 

@Guessgal Thank you! I have a white and yellow pair I switch between. I thought it was weird its only at the cupid bows area haha. It was pretty intense at the start. But I also don't use those kinds of products either.

D79FD890-C8EF-432A-81FD-C878F076E9D1.jpeg

DFF21BC2-7161-44EF-BFD8-89FA863F9980.jpeg

Spoiler

I was thrilled to try new Forget The Filter Lip Plumping Line Smoothing Gloss.

It has slight tingly sensation, makes my lips smooth, plumped and moisturized, not sticky at all. I like to use it with natural lip liner as its clear color on its own. It can also be used as nighttime balm. Packaging is very beautiful too.

@katerynapoe   Congratulations!  I loved having little hands hugging me; except when they were pulling off my earrings or glasses. 🙂

@katerynapoe  Great review! Love the little baby hand!

@katerynapoe  Looks so pretty on you. I love the little hand 💕

Congratulations, @katerynapoe!! This gloss looks lovely!!

Congratulations, @katerynapoe! It looks great!

Bobbi Brown Retouching Powder Brown  I love this product! 

5 Replies
testing