Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

FeedbackWanted_Clean at Sephora_Makeup.png

The Beauty Insider Community has partnered with a few amazing brands to give select Community members a chance to try an assortment of new Clean at Sephora makeup! 🌿 With products from Lawless, Merit, SAIE, Sephora Collection, and Westman Atelier, we know our Community members are in for a treat – these clean goodies pack a serious punch.

Drumroll please …! Check out all the new Clean at Sephora products BIC members are putting to the test:

1. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook: If you’re after that ultra-shiny and plumped lip look, this gloss is just for you! Consistent application will keep your lips feeling soft and hydrated, while also reducing the appearance of lines over time.
  2. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret: This cheek balm is perfect for achieving that effortless flush. Its flexible formula works to mimic the texture of your skin, allowing for a seamless, natural finish.
  3. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow: Mix this gel luminizer with your skincare or foundation products to create a gorgeous, “lit-from-within” glow. This is comprised of 75% water, making it easy to incorporate into other products for a soft, dewy complexion.
  4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly: Say “bye-bye” to fallout and “hello” to rich color payoff! Crafted with pearl, these eyeshadows are incredibly easy to apply – simply glide the creamy shadows onto your lid and watch as they melt onto your skin while retaining their lustrous shimmer.
  5. Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil: This universally-flattering, multi-purpose highlighter is infused with nourishing ingredients that treat your skin during wear. Apply this cream formula to any area of the face for a beautiful, luminous sheen.

UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that some of you participating in our Clean Makeup seeding may receive shades other than those listed above and in your letter. Please post reviews for the shades you actually received in your package - we look forward to reading your honest feedback!

To our Community reviewers: Once you’ve left your reviews with photos on the product pages, feel free to discuss your testing experience with others here, and share any extra opinions or pictures you may have. Team BIC and our brand partners can’t wait to hear your feedback! 😊

Re: Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

Hello @TeamBIC ,  wanted to day thank you for the beautiful gratis gift with clean beauty products. I tried posting my reviews individually on the application but the application is glitching and not allowing me to post so I'm posting through mobile internet. 

First one I will review is the sephora clean creamy bouncy eyeshadow 

20210224_131840.jpg

  Absolutely stunning colours and shimmery as well. The eyeshadows are moisturizing and pigmented and are nice for an everyday makeup. These swatches were made with only one swipe so you see how pigmented they are. They are also clean so this product is perfect for sensitive skin users. I really love them. I'll show you my complete look at the end with all the products you gave me. I will definitely be repurchasing this once I'm out of this palette. 

Next on the list is the westmann atelier super tinted highlighter and the Merit cheek color in mood. 

20210224_132256.jpg

The westmann tinted highlighter has a creamy consistency and I tend to use it as a bronzer because I'm fair skinned. But as someone with sensitive skin, I don't react to this product at all neither with the merit blush. The westmann tinted highlighter is very pigmented. All I need is just a dab and a swipe. These swatches were created with only one swipe. The merit blush is creamy and pigmented. A little goes a long way and it looks very natural. I would also use it for my eyelids too. 

Next on the list is the saie gel highlighter in champagne. Now this one I love love love!!! 

20210224_132506.jpg

 I put this underneath my foundation and it gives my skin a natural glow. The scent is very light but pleasing. You could even wear this on it's own and it would look amazing! It's beautiful. I will definitely be repurchasing this once I'm out. 

Lastly, is the lawless forget the filler lip plumper lipgloss. This lipgloss to be honest, is not my favourite. It came half full and if I were to actually buy it, I would be disappointed. Otherwise the consistency is very nice, gives a nice shine on the lips and tastes minty. The minty flavor is like peppermint which is quite refreshing. 

Now for my complete look with all these products 

Ready? 

AirBrush_20210224140446.jpg

Tada!! I'm in love with them. Thank you @TeamBIC

Congratulations on receiving this gratis, @musicangelus!! This look is lovely!! Thank you for tje reviews and swatches!! 

I was reading about the lip gloss and the packaging is designed to be bigger to accommodate the wand.

Very pretty and natural look, @musicangelus!

The blush and highlighter look great on you, @musicangelus!

Thank you 😀

@musicangelus   The blush looks great on you!

Thank you =))

Congratulations!! @musicangelus love the look!

Thank you so much! 

Thank you so much @TeamBIC ! I received this on Friday, but work has been kicking my butt😫 Finally found time to write my first impressions today. I used all the products in this gratis for this look except for the Westman Atelier highlighter (only swatched), which I plan on using the coming Saturday. Stay tuned!

D7706BEC-E24E-4D96-BD54-64AE00A09768.jpeg

Starting off with the base, I mixed the Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator with my foundation and wow i was not expecting this instant dewy complexion! With the dry winter season, I’ve been used to seeing my skin dry/flaky so this was a very welcomed change. It maintained the dewiness throughout the day too. It’s interesting to note that when I swatched the illuminator on my arm, in daylight it looks like a pearlescent film, but once brought into sunlight, you can really see the super fine sparkles. The sparkles weren’t noticeable on the face with the foundation mix, but rather translated into a smooth look. It also has a pleasant scent that I’m guessing is either the Papaya Seed Oil or Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, since it doesn’t smell like Rosehip oil to me

C3744E43-7F23-4F21-B0E0-61F7626CFC30.png

For the eyeshadow SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Monarch I used #3 (pink) for the lid, #4 (brown) for outer V, #6 (champagne) for inner corner and brow bone highlight. I’m actually pleasantly surprised with this palette. I used my fingers to apply these and it wasn’t a putty texture to me; they felt like regular eyeshadows. It might be bc I used a light hand? Anyhow, I wanted to keep this to a daytime look and I usually when I add a browns, it gets hard to control. Not with this one though! I was able to blend it to a soft brown and altogether the look fit the daytime category for me. I was super pleased with this look and kept looking at myself in the mirror haha. There was some creasing when I checked at the end of the day, but that is not uncommon for me as I have oily lids. It was only slight creasing so I think it still held up pretty well. I’ll try it again in the next few days with a different primer to see if that helps.

F6A93F15-96F9-449B-9CAA-A1C3E13ACC81.jpeg

I think you awesome ladies have already posted swatches of the MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret but thought I’d add mine in the sunlight. This blush is just my shade! I gravitate to berry tones for blush. I used a super light hand to apply on my cheeks since I wanted to keep it to a daytime look and I’m pretty happy with the result! I’m going to try it with a heavier hand the coming weekend and report back how it goes!

9504118C-A5A9-4860-BD1A-F303B82EC861.jpeg

The curved applicator of the LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook is structured to match the shape of the lips - pretty unique. There’s a slight tingle to this which I wasn’t expecting, but I like tingly lip glosses so it’s a thumbs up! It’s not as strong a tingle as the Buxom ones and gave me 6hrs of hydration. I have fairly plump lips to begin with so I haven’t noticed anything striking in the plumping department, but I’ll be using it again the coming weekend and try to do a before/after shot so any differences will be captured.

Congratulations on receiving this great gratis, @Guessgal!! Everything looks so lovely on you!! Love that the Saie leaves a dewy glow in the foundation. Thank you for the reviews and swatches!!

Congratulations, @Guessgal! Your skin looks absolutely flawless, love your love!

Congratulations, @Guessgal! The Saie highlighter looks fantastic with your foundation!

Thank you ladies🙂 @curlychiquita @Sunnysmom @eshoe @myxducky @Ispend2much6 @lmaster The finished result of Saie reminds me of Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL that has been a staple product I mix with my foundation. Based on the texture, I would say Saie could double as a base (it’s very soft/lightweight and feels just like smooth skin), whereas the Josie doesn’t have that primer-like feeling. Overall, visual results after blending in with foundation are similar (see pics below) so if you already have the Josie it could be a “dupe” for the Saie. Josie’s is a bronze shade so I do find it darkens my foundation shade ever so slightly; I’m happy I don’t have that with Saie Starglow especially for the winter months when I’m not as tan.

564CB1E1-DC99-4664-A95E-A5CED8B80F1D.jpeg

191B4E48-D9F5-4096-8290-543CCBB06423.jpeg

Both swatches look great, @Guessgal. I can definitely see how bronze the Josie Maran looks in the sunlight.

Thank you for the comparison, @Guessgal!

@Guessgal congratulations!! 

@Guessgal. Congratulations! Your skin does look luminous I'll have to try your tip.

you look lovely @Guessgal !

I totally have that dry/flaky skin issue in the winter. My skin is generally on the drier side, but especially so in the winter. I may have to check out the Saie highlighter, not to mention your description of it makes it sounds absolutely stunning! I need that glow especially with all the meetings I have over zoom these days! 😄

Beautiful pics of you @Guessgal and congrats too! 

Congrats @Guessgal - lovely swatches !

1 Reply
testing