Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

FeedbackWanted_Clean at Sephora_Makeup.png

The Beauty Insider Community has partnered with a few amazing brands to give select Community members a chance to try an assortment of new Clean at Sephora makeup! 🌿 With products from Lawless, Merit, SAIE, Sephora Collection, and Westman Atelier, we know our Community members are in for a treat – these clean goodies pack a serious punch.

Drumroll please …! Check out all the new Clean at Sephora products BIC members are putting to the test:

1. LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Rosy Outlook: If you’re after that ultra-shiny and plumped lip look, this gloss is just for you! Consistent application will keep your lips feeling soft and hydrated, while also reducing the appearance of lines over time.
  2. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Raspberry Beret: This cheek balm is perfect for achieving that effortless flush. Its flexible formula works to mimic the texture of your skin, allowing for a seamless, natural finish.
  3. Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Starglow: Mix this gel luminizer with your skincare or foundation products to create a gorgeous, “lit-from-within” glow. This is comprised of 75% water, making it easy to incorporate into other products for a soft, dewy complexion.
  4. SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette Dragonfly: Say “bye-bye” to fallout and “hello” to rich color payoff! Crafted with pearl, these eyeshadows are incredibly easy to apply – simply glide the creamy shadows onto your lid and watch as they melt onto your skin while retaining their lustrous shimmer.
  5. Westman Atelier Super Loaded Tinted Cream Highlighter Peau de Soleil: This universally-flattering, multi-purpose highlighter is infused with nourishing ingredients that treat your skin during wear. Apply this cream formula to any area of the face for a beautiful, luminous sheen.

UPDATE: It has been brought to our attention that some of you participating in our Clean Makeup seeding may receive shades other than those listed above and in your letter. Please post reviews for the shades you actually received in your package - we look forward to reading your honest feedback!

To our Community reviewers: Once you’ve left your reviews with photos on the product pages, feel free to discuss your testing experience with others here, and share any extra opinions or pictures you may have. Team BIC and our brand partners can’t wait to hear your feedback! 😊

Re: Feedback Wanted: NEW Clean at Sephora Makeup!

Just want to say a HUGE thank you to @TeamBIC! I am so grateful to be included in this amazing gratis! First the Valentines gift, and now this?! - it feels like Christmas! 😃

Everything is new to me, except for the Clean Bouncy Palette, which I generously received in a previous gratis. I also bought a mini of the Saie before I new what I was getting in this gratis, but I'm not mad about it all, since it's probably my favorite product out of the group!

I am having fun testing everything out and will be sure to come back here after I've submitted my reviews!

F18F8A80-140C-42AA-8717-B4D3FA27EE81.jpeg

The contents:

Eyeshadow Palette review:

Spoiler
Sephora Collection Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette ~ Monarch

These shimmery shadows have a soft, smooth, creamy and bouncy consistency that blend well with no fallout.
I wore it with and without primer. Without primer it creased and faded within a couple hours, but with primer it lasted the 7 hours I had it on without creasing or fading.

The pigment is light but buildable. It seems the firmer you press into the pan, the more product you pick up and better pigment/color you get. Swiping your finger over it without applying pressure, will give a wash of color. You can definitely pick up more product when using your fingers than with a brush, but the application obviously isn't as precise. The finger application is why I don't find myself reaching for this palette as much as others. I much prefer to use a brush, but I can see how that aspect of it makes it a great travel/on the go palette.

Shade 3 (pink) is more of a coppery-pink than a true pink. Shade 6 (champagne) has the lightest pigment and I think it would be great as a highlighter, which is what I like to use it for.

The swatches below are one swipe, but I pressed firmly and swirled into the pan, then also applied a bit of pressure when applying.
7C520AB4-20A6-4C2E-B518-20B5FC9DA7DD.jpeg

12655D92-0B40-43CF-B049-FC365CCD9639.jpeg

Congratulations, @Shosh85!! Enjoy your goodies!!

Thank you so much @haleyvvvv! gotta love free makeup! 😃

Congratulations @Shosh85. This is a great box. Hope you enjoy everything 🌹💕

Thank you @blackkitty2014! It really is a great box! Everything has been so much fun to use! 😃

Yay @Shosh85! 🤗 Happy to see you received this gratis. Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on all the goodies! 

Thank you @itsfi! Can never pass up an opportunity to test out new makeup! 😃

Congratulations to you as well! 🤗

@Shosh85, do you have an early favorite?

@itsfi  I think my most favorite item from the box is the Saie! I'm always a sucker for anything that makes my dry face look dewy! How about you?

Same @Shosh85! I've really been enjoying the healthy, dewy, glow from the Saie! 💖 The Merit blush has been a surprise love as well - both as a blush and for the nice stain it leaves on my lips. 

@Shosh85 Congrats on this gratis. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! Congrats to you too! 😃

@Shosh85 Thank you!

Congratulations, @Shosh85 !  Thanks for the eyeshadow swatches and reviews.  Beautiful photos!

Thank you so much @tsavorite! I'm always down to test out new makeup! 😃

Congratulations, @Shosh85! It's perfect that you got a full size of the Saie after buying the mini!

@curlychiquita  I found what we were getting in the gratis literally the day after I ordered it 😂 Good thing I like it 😉

Congrats, @Shosh85, it always feels like Christmas to receive a gift from @TeamBIC doesn't it?

It sure does @CookieGirl1! Thank you! 😃

Congrats @Shosh85 and very pretty on your skin tone too! 

Thank you so much @Sunnysmom! I do really love neutrals, so this color scheme is perfect for me! 😃

1 Reply
testing