Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Farmacy Very Cherry Vitamin C Serum

So I'm trying out the Farmacy Very Cherry Vitamin C Serum and I'm curious about the bottle it is in. I can see the product through the bottle, and the bottle has a red tint to it. I wasn't sure if it's necessary to be cautious with all Vitamin C's and their containers. I'm wondering if the tint on the bottle is enough to keep the Vitamin C stable and safe from being oxidized. Curious if anyone else finds this to be an issue. I'm just worried it will oxidize faster because of the bottle being "see-through". 

RE: Re: Farmacy Very Cherry Vitamin C Serum

I prefer the farmacy cherry c over drunk elephant. My two faves from farmacy are honeymoon glow and cherry c. Could be HG status for me. Agree on the safe side, keep it away from light. I’ve started storing a lot of my skin care in a boxy cosmetic bag away from light. That or I wrap the bottle in tin foil (not cute). If I have more time, I wasgoing to create like a cute sleeve for my bottles but that’d be so extra 😂

Farmacy Very Cherry Vitamin C Serum

I haven't gotten the chance to try this serum specifically (though I really want to!) but as a rule, I keep my vitamin C serum in my drawer away from light+heat. Even with using them generously 1-2x a day, I still wind up having them oxidize 3-6 months in depending on formula though. Best of luck with this one, let us know how it goes!

Re: Farmacy Very Cherry Vitamin C Serum

@jennvuittonn I would personally keep this away from light.  I get so frustrated with poor packaging when it comes to Vitamin C!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing