Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Face wash recommendations!

I have dry/combination skin and I really need a good clean face wash for morning and night routine! Nothing too strong that will dry my skin out more but, something that still cleans really well and has great results.
Bonus if it hydrates and/or moisturizes my skin as well! Any recommendations? 
(if you have a favorite light moisturizer that goes well with it please list that as well!) 

Thank you so much 

Re: Face wash recommendations!

Hi @JRachaelE  ! I recommend the Pai Middlemist Seven Camellia & Rose Gentle Cream Cleanser. Not sold by Sephora, but lots of online retailers have it! It's definitely a gentle cleanser, my skin never feels overly stripped of oils or "tight" after.

I live in a very dry climate so unfortunately I don't have any lightweight moisturizer recommendations - my skin is like a sponge for all the moisturizing goodness! 

Hello!  I like to use SkinFix face wash.  It is very gentle.  At night I use the Dr. Dennis Gross Pore Cleansing face wash.  It is surprisingly mild for my sensitive skin.  Before doing that, if I have on make up, I use the Caudalie make up removing cleansing oil. After washing, I spritz with Caudalie Beauty Elixir, add Josie Maran Argan Oil (in light), and top with First Aid Ultra Repair Cream.  I was trying to hashtag the products, but the feature doesn't perform well for me if not using the app, I guess.

@JRachaelE  I have dry skin and I really enjoy Herbivore Pink Cloud Rosewater + Squalane Makeup Removing Face Wash 3.38 oz/ 100 mL  and Tata Harper Nourishing Makeup Removing Oil Cleanser with Squalene and Vitamin E 4.1 oz/ 125 mL . Pink Cloud is a super gentle, creamy jelly, slightly foaming, but not harsh in any way. It leaves my skin feeling super clean, but not stripped. Tata's Nourishing Oil cleanser is, well, oil. And it is a tad bit "nourishing". Very nice. My skin loves it. Cleansers won't really moisturize your skin. Balm cleansers maybe. I don't really like those, but if that is something you might be interested in trying, here are some that are really nice:  Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm , CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover 3.8 oz/ 125 mL , Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm 1.7 oz/ 50 mL ... and Mahalo Unveil is a dream! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing