cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Everything is irritating my skin

Hello!

I have been searching for a facial cleanser/ moisturizer for about 6 months but everything seems to irritate my skin. The only one right now that doesn’t is Curology from the U.S. but I can’t get it in Canada. Any suggestions of a brand I could try??! 

Re: Everything is irritating my skin

@amyncan343 I'm so sorry to hear you're skin is irritated, that's the worst! I've seen it mentioned below already, but I love the fresh Soy Face Cleansing Milk 6.7 oz/ 198 mL and First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser !

My skin reacts to all kinds of ingredients, many of which I have yet to identify. I have been using Belif the True Cream Moisturizing Bomb and love it. Good luck, I know how frustrating it is. 

Hi @amyncan343  ! I live in Canada as well and my absolute FAVOURITE cleanser is from Pai (Middlemist Seven - Camellia & Rose Gentle Cream Cleanser). It also comes with a phenomenal face cloth. I have about 8 of the cloths now, so I think that goes to show how many years I've been loving the product for! 

Pai also have some wonderful gentle moisturizers, but my personal go-to right now is hyaluronic acid serum (I change brands depending on what's on sale) with the Holifrog Galilee Dewy Drops. (Holifrog also has some well rated cleansers my mum swears by, but personally I've never tried them). 

Hi!! I have sensitive skin too and one of the cleansers that work nice at my skin is from fresh, the soy face cleanser, and the only moisturizer (by now) that calms my skin is the one from Klairs midnight blue calming cream 💙 hope this helps you ☺️

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing