Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Drunk Elephant

Are drunk Elephant products good. I just ordered some items from this line. I'm wondering how good these products are and if the are hydrating and how long does it last during winter weather my skin tends to be dry no matter what I do.

Re: Drunk Elephant

Dry skin is something we have in common @SJV412 

I have few tips for dry skin if your interested in hearing them, but this line is really nice, I've tried 2 of thier moisturizers and found they did keep my skin hydrated.

#Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Whipped Moisturizer with Ceramides 1.69 oz/ 50 mL 

#Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Moisturizer 

For me little steps like patting my skin dry after washing, adds moisture back into the skin. I pat instead of using a towel. Washing with lukewarm water instead of warm or hot is less drying to the skin. I don't wash my face with a cleanser in the morning, I only use water. Than follow with my serums and moisturizer.

I wash at night with cleansers to remove my spf and make up.

I do a lot of little things to help my skin not be red, dry or irritated. I like applying my moisturizer while my skin is still a little damp not completely dry. I hope these sound helpful to you 🙂

Let us know how the DE products work out for you ❤

I have super dry skin and I swear by their moisturizers. I use the polypeptide and bhydra serum during the day. And the whipped with the oil at night. It’s amazing 

yes! it’s so worth it 

Yes absolutely ❤️ Drunk Elephant Products!

@SJV412 - you mention your dry skin so it sounds like you purchased moisturisers. I havent used many of their creams but found the B-Hydra just okay. Same for the jelly cleanser - it’s just just.

however, I love their exfoliation products. TLC Framboos and Sukari baby facial are some of my favourite products. 

everything I’ve tried I have loved and has worked really well for me! which products did you get?

A facial wash and polypeptide moisturizer.

@SJV412  Awesome, what products did you get? We can chime in on our opinions if you tells us what you got 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing