Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Discover these NEW, CLEAN products from Sephora Collection!

Sephora Collection Clean beauty 2020.gif

Clean beauty lovers, you’re in for a treat: Sephora Collection has officially launched new Clean at Sephora makeup and skincare lines, and we are so excited about them! 💚 You may recognize some of your favorite Sephora Collection skincare bestsellers, now reformulated with new, natural ingredients. Sephora Collection’s clean makeup line debuts four products which squash the misconception that clean makeup can’t deliver in the pigmentation department. These products seriously pack a punch – the fact that they are made without ingredients like parabens, sulfates, or formaldehydes* is just the tip of the iceberg. Did we mention these products are all vegan and free of synthetic fragrance?

The ingredients in these products aren’t the only reason to celebrate; they also feature packaging designed with the environment in mind. Sephora Collection seeks to be kinder to nature by using less harmful packaging with biodegradable materials and vegetal ink, while also using less packaging overall. These clean products are friendly to your skin, the planet, and your wallet – with their way-nice prices, SC is on a mission to make clean beauty more accessible.

Keep reading for a breakdown of these new clean goodies. We know that some of you in the Beauty Insider Community have had a hands-on sneak peek of this launch, so we’d love to hear what your favorite products are in the comments below!

glowing foundation.PNG

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION Glowing Skin Foundation

Why we love it: All twenty shades of this lightweight, cushion texture foundation are formulated with natural ingredients such as matcha tea, which works to hydrate the skin. Vitamin C helps to boost radiance, giving your skin a healthy glow. Fun fact: 67% of this foundation tube is made from sugar cane residuals! 🤯

Price: USD $20 / CAD $26.50

lip mousse.PNG

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Liquid Lip Mousse

Why we love it: The rosehip oil in this lip mousse will keep your lips feeling soft and hydrated throughout wear. Don’t sleep on the packaging either: it utilizes paper sourced from sustainably managed forests! With eight beautiful shades, there’s a clean lip mousse for every occasion.

Price: USD $15 / CAD $19

lip oil.PNG

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Glossy Lip Oil 

Why we love it: This product has the hydrating benefits of a lip oil and the gorgeous shine of a lip gloss rolled into one. All eight shades are made with over 75% natural ingredients like watermelon seed oil, which boosts moisture and feels lovely on the lips~

Price: USD $12 / CAD $16

bouncy eyeshadow.PNG

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Bouncy Eyeshadow Palette

Why we love it: These wearable shades come in a bouncy, putty-to-powder texture that makes application effortless – use your fingertips to swipe onto your eyelids and go! These shadows are housed in packaging created with recycled cardboard and vegetal ink, using about 99% less plastic than a traditional eyeshadow palette.

Price: USD $18 / CAD $24

clean face mask.PNG

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Lychee 

Why we love it: The organic ingredients in the reformulated versions of these classic Sephora Collection face masks have not been exposed to any pesticides or GMO’s. From matcha tea sourced from Japan to lychee grown in Madagascar, 95% of the ingredients in these eight unique masks are of natural origin! The sheet mask itself is derived from ultra-thin eucalyptus fibers that fit comfortably on the skin.

Price: USD $5.50 / CAD $7

wipes.PNG

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Cleansing & Gentle Exfoliating Wipes Coconut 

Why we love it: This Team BIC favorite also got a clean makeover, and we are pumped! Now made from vegetal-derived fiber tissue, all seven variations of these wipes are crafted almost entirely from ingredients of natural origin. No plastics are used in the wipes themselves, and 65% of the plastic used in the packaging comes from sugar cane residuals. Mind = blown.   

Price: USD $8 / CAD $10

eye cream.PNG

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream – Hydrate & Depuff 

Why we love it: Battle dark circles and puffiness with this silky eye cream! Hyaluronic acid helps improve moisture retention, while murda plant bark extract aids in anti-aging. More than half of the materials used to produce this jar is made from sugar cane residuals, and the box is printed with plant-based inks … SC thought of it all. 😉

Price: USD $17 / CAD $23

clarifying peel pads.PNG

What it is: SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads 

Why we love it: Formulated with 99% natural ingredients and infused with salicylic and glycolic acids, these peel pads are perfect for minimizing the appearance of pores and blemishes. Sephora Collection’s peel pads are a personal favorite of @GeorginaBT, and the newly designed sustainable packaging (made mostly from sugar cane residuals and paper sourced from responsibly managed forests!!) makes her heart sing.

Price: USD $16 / CAD $22

Let us know which of these clean Sephora Collection products you are most excited for!

*All Sephora Collection products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

Re: RE: Discover these NEW, CLEAN products from Sephora Collection!

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis package @SMToronto. It is exciting to be sharing the goodness with your daughter.

RE: Re: RE: Discover these NEW, CLEAN products from Sephora Collection!

Thanks my dear 💕

@SMToronto  Congratulations on receiving this gratis package.

Congratulations to you too, my dear 👍

Re: RE: Re: RE: Discover these NEW, CLEAN products from Sephora Collection!

@SMToronto  Thank you.

@SMToronto @Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

Thank you 💕

RE: Discover these NEW, CLEAN products from Sephora Collection!

I want to thank Sephora and The BIC team For allowing me to test the new Clean at Sephora Collection! I have been Loving the products 💜 my favourite products so far are the Clarifying Peel pads which I use each night, the brightening eye cream, and the lip glosses which look dark in the tubes but go and beautiful sheer shade on the lips. The eyeshadow palette is great bounce formula that’s good for natural eye makeup looks and the foundation gives the skin a nice glow. This collection is Definitely worth checking out specially if you are looking for clean affordable brand.

Congratulations on receiving this awesome gratis package @melissapurple22.

@melissapurple22 Congratulations on receiving these products to try!

@melissapurple22 @Congratulations on receiving this gratis 

@melissapurple22  Congratulations on receiving that great gratis.  I have loved every product I have tried so far.

Re: Discover these NEW, CLEAN products from Sephora Collection!

I will be trying the whole collection, but I am loving some of these products:

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads are gentle but effective. The natural salicylic acid works without stripping or irritating the skin! I've been using one pad at night before moisturizer to cure my maskne and it's been working so far! (I did a review of my maskne tips here: Maskne Advice)

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Glossy Lip Oil BLACKBERRY all of these lip oils are the bomb. I am a lipstick girl because I love the colour payoff and don't like tackiness. These lip oils are glossy without being sticky! They wear so nicely with matte lipsticks and make lips look scrumptious! I love the hydrating effect and all the colours are amazing.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Brightening Eye Cream – Hydrate & Depuff is very light and doesn't congest my eyes or make them puffy the way some thick eye creams do. I've switched to lighter skincare because of maskne and this helps as well. 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Liquid Lip Mousse ORCHID is such a nice colour. I dab a little in the middle of my lips and spread it for a natural look. 

I love that these products are clean, it gives me more reason to love them! 🍃

You gave some nice reviews of the products @nyfashionista.

Thank you! I have only started to scratch the surface of this collection but I am loving everything so far! I will add on more details once I try the other products, like that eyeshadow 😍

@nyfashionista Great products!

@nyfashionista Brb adding SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 Pads to my cart!! I love SEPHORA COLLECTION Glow Peel Pads 60 Pads - they've been helping me clear away dark spots.

Wow, I'm definitely going to be looking at those once I've completed my dose of Clarifying pads! Thanks ❤️

Yay! Went and added the lip oil to my list already. It'll be empty probably next month.

Discover these NEW, CLEAN products from Sephora Collection!

so exciting 💃

Hi friends - wanted to share that all of the Sephora Collection clean makeup products mentioned here are now available for purchase on sephora.com. Check out this page for more info about the SC clean collection, and be sure to check out the amazing quotes from BIC superstars @lmaster@Mcakes@jozkid, and @eshoe!! 😍

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos12
  • glowing foundation.PNG
  • lip mousse.PNG
  • lip oil.PNG
  • bouncy eyeshadow.PNG
  • wipes.PNG
  • eye cream.PNG
  • clarifying peel pads.PNG
  • clean face mask.PNG
  • Sephora Collection Clean beauty 2020.gif