Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Clean products for preteen

My daughter recently turned 12 and I would like her to have a good habit of taking care of her skin. She has beautiful skin so far so no real concerns. I really just want to build a habit to prevent issues later hopefully. I'm getting into more clean products myself and personally use products to fight damage from my younger years and my last pregnancy that destroyed my skin. I never had anyone to teach me to maintain so I've always been in repair mood. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Clean products for preteen

I would recommend a good moisturizer and cleanser. My favorite cleanser is the youth to the people cleanser, a little goes a long way so you don’t need that much.it lasts a good 6 months if you buy the regular size. As for moisturizer Sephora‘s moisturizers have been so good, and inkey list peptide moisturizer, it comes with a lot of benefits. Also SPF is a big thing to start using now specially since she’s so young she could pick up the habit so easily and she’ll be so thankful 40 years from now. I definitely recommend super goop sunscreen sunscreen. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing