Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Clean foundation help!!

Hi! I wear ilia skin tint and tower28 sunny days, and I want to try something that has a little bit more coverage! Would Kosas foundation be the way to go? Please give your suggestions!!

Re: Clean foundation help!!

@CoCam i love Kosas Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF25 with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide Very Light Cool ... it is very natural and the undertones are very accurate. To me it performs better than HAUS LABS BY LADY GAGA Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation with Fermented Arnica 070 Fair ... which is still a pretty shade, but it makes my face oily after a couple of hours of wear. 

@CoCam, the Ilia Skin Tint & Tower 28 SunnyDays are wonderful foundations; I finished my bottles/tube of them earlier this year and will be repurchasing the Tower 28 during the sale. 

For clean beauty foundations with more coverage, you might want to look into the following 

All three are medium coverage. 

Actually I may need help with the tower28 I really do like the color match and the way it goes on… not as thick as the ilia skin tint… but the longer I wear it in the day I notice it gets a little on the drier side? Starts to show some of my texture a lotrlw

more? I put bare minerals prime time on first then put kosas powder after then spray CT flawless… I know I’m doing something wrong what would it be!! I feel like I would love that foundation if I can get it to not do that 

@CoCam, are you finding that the Tower 28 looks/feels dry all over or on certain parts of your face? 

Also, how would you describe your skin type? Oily? Dry? Combo? Normal? If you don't know, that's fine - I might ask some more questions to see if we might narrow it down.

Do you exfoliate regularly, either with a chemical or physica exfoliator?

Sorry for bombarding you with all these questions. Just trying to pinpoint what might be causing the drying effect with the Tower 28.

Could you please help me with a shade match for Haus labs! I wear shade 20 Muhalland in tower 28 and Diaz 7 in ilia 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing