Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Body bronzing

Hey my skin-baring beauties! I’m looking forward to shorts, minidresses and enjoying the Summer, even if it is just in my backyard! I am looking for a new Body self- tanner. Any suggestions? I currently use the Jergens lotion with properties that tighten the skin. And I like the slight color it gives me, but I’m looking for something a little more luxurious, and hopefully something “clean.” I also don’t like fragrance from Jergens. So if you have any good tips or suggestions, let a Sister know! Thanks! 😉

Re: Body bronzing

I am LOVING all the products from Tan Luxe -- I have been using the face drops, body drops, and water mist. It is also super easy to use --- all you do is shower, exfoliate, and then add a few drops into your face/body cream. Then at the end I finish by spraying myself with the tanning water. 

I am a huge fan of this line because it does not come out orange, no streaks, and leaves no residue behind on your bed sheets. Trust me --- I have tried so many brands and this one is truly a game changer. Not to mention, its clean! 

TAN-LUXE THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium

TAN-LUXE THE BODY Illuminating Self-Tan Drops Light/Medium

TAN-LUXE THE WATER Hydrating Self-Tan Water Light/Medium

Re: Body bronzing

Hi @Sarahsways - My 3 go-to self tanners are -

COOLA Sunless Tan Firming Self Tanner Lotion with Shea Butter and Caffeine 6 oz / 177 mL

St. Tropez Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse 6.7 oz/ 200 mL

ST. TROPEZ - Self Tan Express Bronzing Gel

I find that these products always provide a nice bronzed/tanned color - no orange effects whatsoever.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing