Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Blackheads

Can anyone suggest a product that i can add on my routine to help get rid of blackheads? I have them on the side of my nose! Help!

Re: Blackheads

Hi @GemBilbo !

I would suggest using the Kate Somerville EradiKate Daily Cleanser 4 oz/ 120 mL , followed by the Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL as @meou suggested!

I hope this helps! Have a great day 🙂

Re: Blackheads

@GemBilbo You would be a looking for a salicylic acid (BHA) product to help dissolve the oil in your pores and then an exfoliant (I prefer an AHA) to sweep away surface level dead skin. 

If you want a Salicylic Acid Cleanser Cerave has one or if you want a toner Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL or serum Farmacy HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids  has one has BHA/AHA. I'd use the Glow Recipe if you are more of a beginner with acids and the farmacy if you are more experienced 

RE: Re: Blackheads

Thank you! Not sure why but the link isnt working and also I use a topical creams for acnes both day and night. I wonder if its a harm to use acids on the top of tretinoin cream and aczone

Re: RE: Re: Blackheads

@GemBilbo If you search the products I highlighted they should be on sale at Sephora (Canada and US for sure but not sure internationally) 

If you are using topical creams I would NOT recommend using the products I recommended! I made a mistake in not asking you what your current routine is first! 

If you are are using any AHA or BHA product I wouldn't recommend using it with any type of tretinoin - it can be really drying and can burn. 2 options though - if you can take a day off from using your topical creams I would use the AHA/BHA product on that day (I'd recommend the Farmacy in that case since its a bit stronger and you wouldn't be using it very frequently) OR if you can omit using your topical cream on the bridge/side of your nose and then use teh AHA/BHA product there instead thats another option although I think requires a bit of accuracy with your application that I never have. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing