Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

Best brand(s) of cruelty free and vegan makeup and brushes with the best variety?

I'm looking for the best brand(s) of cruelty-free and vegan makeup that have the best/biggest variety of shades of lip and eye colors and shades of foundation. I'm also looking for the best variety of cruelty-free and vegan makeup brushes and applicators but they don't have to be from the same brand(s).

Best brand(s) of cruelty free and vegan makeup and brushes with the best variety?

For color variety and being cruelty free/vegan, KVD is going to be one of the best out there. Wide range of lip colors. For cruelty free brushes, I prefer IT Brushes or Urban Decay. I made the switch a few years ago to cruelty free, great decision!

RE: Best brand(s) of cruelty free and vegan makeup and brushes with the best variety?

Sigma or Real Techniques. Sigma has a special 2 year warranty on all of their brushes. They’re constantly updating their technology with new fibers and dimensional shapes and I’m in LOVE! They’re SOO silky and super lightweight. Once you try one you’ll really see the difference, and yes they’re vegan and cruelty free brushes! Real Techniques cannever fail because of the quality you get for the affordability. They’re really great and easy to find and maintain. Good quality all around. I never had a RT brush that broke or shed and I’ve had some for over 3 years. Crazy, because I’ve had designer CF brushes that fall limp and change texture after a few months. I’ve also tried Luxie and iT Cosmetics brushes, but they’re sub par compared to Sigma. For makeup, it’s really a preference of your skin type and style. I personally like Tarte on my skin and Too Faced for my eyes. But that’s basic. If I wanted to splurge I’m sure there’s some like Marc Jacobs, Hourglass, Charlotte Tilbury, and Pat McGrath. But I’m not on that level. I find Korean and Japanese CF brands but they’re CF to an extent. Soo much pretty makeup but I keep my look fairly neutral and stay clear of glitter.

@sarshtrg I'm currently in the process of making the switch to include as many vegan items as possible. I find it hard to find a full range that is 100% vegan, so make sure you read all of the ingredients! Jeffree Star liquid lips are my favorite all around vegan formula. I can't ethically support KVD, so I'll throw that out there. (yes, I'm a hypocrite. however how someone handles controversy is more important to me than their mistake.) sephora pro brushes are all made with synthetic (read: manufactured fibres) hair so they'd fit the bill.

RE: Best brand(s) of cruelty free and vegan makeup and brushes with the best variety?

I think Too Faced is great. I love their makeup.

Re: Best brand(s) of cruelty free and vegan makeup and brushes with the best variety?

I'm a huge fan of Tarte and Too Faced.  I love their palettes.  

For the price, definitely get brushes from Real Technique...

For the price, definitely get brushes from Real Techniques, Coastal Scents, or Wet N Wild. Coastal Scents has the biggest variety I feel like but they can be hit or miss. But really for the price it doesn't hurt to try them out

KVD is the best so far. Colour Pop is coming to Sephora s...

KVD is the best so far. Colour Pop is coming to Sephora soon as well.

KatvonD everything is cruelty free and vegan her lipsticks and concealer are amazing

Re: RE: Best brand(s) of cruelty free and vegan makeup and brushes with the best variety?

KVD is a n a zee sympathizer 

I second this! this lipsticks are my fav!

I second this! this lipsticks are my fav!

FENTY BEAUTY!!!
11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
testing