From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Best Clean at Sephora serum or product for Redness?

What is the best product that actually works?

RE: Best Clean at Sephora serum or product for Redness?

I have rosacea and I’ve tried so many products, but I found these to be very effective: Saint Jane Luxury Beauty Serum—it’s $125, but I’m on my 5th month using my bottle and it has enough left for probably two more months. It has 500 mg CBD in it, and I think that’s what’s been keeping my rosacea at bay. Even if I don’t use it for a few days, I have not had the rosacea return. Ren Clean Skincare makes a redness reducing serum that worked really well for me too, but when I stopped using it the rosacea came right back. Their Comfort Mask was mentioned by someone, but it didn’t do much for me. Both the Josie Maran oil with CBD and the Floro & Bast oil with CBD have both been helpful in calming my skin down. If my cheeks look angry and itchy then I pull these out to calm the redness down immediately. As you can tell, I’m a big fan of CBD in skincare. It is anti-inflammatory so it should help with redness.

Best Clean at Sephora serum or product for Redness?

Hi, I had a big rush of rosacea this month. After cleaning my skin, I used the Ren evercalming serum and mask overnight. It worked for me. Good luck!
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing