Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Best Clean Sunless Tanner?

I haven’t tried too many sunless tanners before but I’d love to find a clean, cruelty free brand! I’d love any suggestions!

Re: Best Clean Sunless Tanner?

I'm really enjoying the SEPHORA COLLECTION Self-Tanning Body Mousse 5.07 oz/ 150 mL I've only used lotions in the past and I find this mousse much easier to apply. The tan is subtle with one application which makes it easier to not mess it up and if you want to go deeper you can do more applications and it works perfectly 🙂

I've used the St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse and the Express one. They work pretty well but I didn't like the orange-tone lately, maybe they've changed their formula but I would give them a shot. It comes on as a dark green so don't let that discourage you, and make sure to get the applicator mitt for even coverage. As for the face, I prefer the St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Face Mist 2.7 oz/ 80 mL. Don't use the actual mousse on your face. The mist works very well if you lightly spray before bed and gives you a nice glow! They're all cruelty free and vegan 🙂

Thank you so much!! I’ll try those!!

I personally have not tried them but I have heard rave reviews about the pink drops from Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Water Refill Dark 

Ooh thank you, I’ll check it out!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing