Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Best Clean Mascara?

Looking for some clean mascara recommendations? They don't have to be from Sephora, there's not too many mascara options unfortunately. I used the Ilia mascara before, but I want something more thickening and volumizing. I currently use the Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mL and am looking for a clean version of something like that. I also live in Canada so it needs to be something I can either get in store or ship to Canada. 

Re: Best Clean Mascara?

I highly recommend Kjaer Weis mascara.  I'm a contact lens wearer too and it does not irritate my eyes at all.  It also does not flake or smudge! It's a great everyday mascara that thickens well. If you're also about recycling, it has refillable packaging so once you buy your first one, you can buy just the refill and save some $. It can be costly, but it's worth it to have a formula that works as well as it does. Unfortunately Sephora doesn't carry it, but many of the clean retailers do, including Detox Market (since you're in Canada).  I cannot recommend it enough! They're also releasing a volumizing/thickening one (Lush Up volumizing) so it may be just what you're looking for!

RE: Best Clean Mascara?

I wear contacts, and clean beauty is really important to me. Try Ilia Mascara—has never irritated my eyes once, and looks great.

RE: Best Clean Mascara?

Oops, just saw you’ve used Ilia before. Although it may not be fully ‘clean’ mascara, it gives that lush, bombshell look, and never irritates my sensitive eyes. Good luck!

Re: Best Clean Mascara?

I have sensitive eyes and I have to go clean on the mascara.  Honest Beauty has a great formula and it also comes with the primer.  I also enjoyed Antonym, although Antonym will only fluff and give you a natural look.  I toggle between the two. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing