Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

Anyone with hyperpigmentation? I am looking for excellent product to cure my darkspots

Re: Anyone with hyperpigmentation? I am looking for excellent product to cure my darkspots

I use Vitamin C

Re: Anyone with hyperpigmentation? I am looking for excellent product to cure my darkspots

As suggested, Niacinamide is fantastic for dark spots. I use The Ordinary Niacinamide!

@MHFD  My favourite is Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment  totally helped my spots disappear. It’s expensive but worth it!!

Exfoliants like AHA, Retinol will help. Also Vitamin C. And already mentioned but make sure you are using sunscreen/spf everyday. 

@MHFD You might try seeking out a Niacinamide solution.  It's an ingredient known to help reduce redness and hyperpigmentation when used consistently and is generally well-tolerated/non-irritating.

Your no.1 best friend should be sunscreen to help you avoid future hyperpigmentation and dark spots.

Retinol, aha, bha and pha's, Alpha Arbutin, tranexamic acid, azelaic acid and vit c can only help so much, plus it takes time like MONTHS. Paulas choice has some good stuff. I love their formulations. The Ordinary Glycolic acid is cheaper compared to ren clean skincare toner it just wouldn't let me tag that item.

Laser and chem peels will yield faster results.

Always double check with your dermatologist and pls do your research before you buy things esp if you are pregnant or breast feeding.

❤️

Thank you so much ! I really need these. I will definitely try it ! Appreciate it !

Good luck ❤️

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing