Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Any makeup tips for a brand new High School Freshman?

💄Does anyone have advice on what makeup products I should use for Freshman Year?? For a natural look. 💕

Re: Any makeup tips for a brand new High School Freshman?

You can survive freshman year with a really good concealer and mascara! Have so much fun, these years will fly by Heart 

A swipe of eyebrow gel (clear or tinted) + some cream blush on your cheeks and lips is quick in the morning before school and looks cute and fresh!

@Baiely When I was in highschool I didn't wear too much makeup because I was in sports.  I remember wearing some eyeshadow, lipgloss, and face powder for a fresh natural look form Clinique.  You can also add some blush and mascara.  Maybelline and Morphe offer great products for drugstore prices.

Hi!! @Baiely 

Hm...where to start...

Eyeshadow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette (Love this one!! Natural as well), The James Charles X Morphe pallet from Ulta is AMAZING, and finally the Natasha Denona Glam Eyeshadow Palette (incredible!!).

Foundation: CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Medium (Natural-looking and comes in a ton of different shades!) 

Concealer: NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (Love it! It comes in a ton of different shades too)

Lipstick: Any of the Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick Shakedown (Love all the Marc Jacobs lipsticks)

Mascara: Too Faced Better Than Sex Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara (Love this!!)

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing