Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora
|

Any good clean Moisturizer recommendation??

Face Moisturizers

Re: Any good clean Moisturizer recommendation??

Elf Hello Hydration cream 🙂

I would reccomend Aveeno. They have several products including face and body moisturizers, and their stuff is good for sensitive skin. A word of caution thogh, do not use if you are allergic to oatmeal. I don't know if Sephora sells Aveeno brand products.

Hi @jessilooks !! I really like using Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL because it's fragrance-free, calming, and hydrating! I can always expect it to provide ample moisturizing properties while soothing my skin. I've used up three jars of it already. 🙂

Hi @jessilooks! I really like both of these:

Origins GinZing™ Oil- Free Energy Boosting Gel Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL 

The YTTP cream is a little thicker and better than the Origins gel formulation for colder/dryer weather. But I LOVE them both for my acne-prone combination skin. 

Hi @jessilooks! I see your profile says you have combination skin. As someone with combo/oily skin, I tend to like gel moisturizers best - I use Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL daily. I've also had a good experience with SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL and recommend it! 

@GeorginaBT SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL is amazing! My skin always feels so soft after using it 💧 Have an amazing day! 💕

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing