Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean at Sephora

Alpyn Beauty

Anyone else trying out the Alpyn beauty line? I picked up the cleanser and received a deluxe sample of the moisturizer. Loving both so far. Interested in picking up the whole line. Curious to know anyone else's experience? Seems like quite a bit of product was sent out for review early, and it was all very popular. 

Alpyn Beauty Line-Filling Eye Cream with Bakuchiol and Caffeine 0.5 oz/ 14 mL

Alpyn Beauty Melt Moisturizer with Bakuchiol and Squalane 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Alpyn Beauty Hydrating Sleeping Mask with Melatonin & Wild Dandelion 2.0 oz/ 59 mL

Alpyn Beauty Creamy Bubbling Cleanser with Vitamin C & AHAs 4.0 oz/ 118 mL

Alpyn Beauty Vitamin C & Bearberry Instant Glow Serum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Re: Alpyn Beauty

@EmilysReviews Can you tell me more about how you're finding the cleanser? The brand really intrigues me, but like @Kim888 mentioned I am super cautious of the reviews which seems to be Influenster-heavy. 

@quspork 

So far I am loving the cleanser. It comes in a really nice glass bottle, although the pump is a little weird, but it is 100% recyclable, which is nice. Mine doesn't screw on totally straight, but it's nothing that impairs products use. I've found the cleanser really brightening for me, and definitely cleans my skin without being too harsh. You're supposed to apply it with wet hands. It doesn't get super foamy, but does become very creamy with water.

I like to get it creamy in my hands and then leave on my face for a few mins in the morning, like a mini mask, to get the most out of the ingredients. So far, my skin has been looking really bright and healthy. I also think it will last me a long time because the pump only dispenses a little at a time, so I'm not over dispensing. I don't really think this would be the GREATEST cleanser to get off a lot of makeup - or maybe if you used a little bit more of it, it would work. I like it in the morning to get my skin glowing, or as a second cleanse at night after I take my makeup off. So, like I mentioned, I've really been loving it as a cleanser-facial sort of thing to keep my skin bright throughout the week!

@EmilysReviews I also got that gwp moisturizer. I'm not sure how I feel about it so far. It has a very strong smell which I don't love. I did like the texture. I'm not sure if it's giving enough of something special to justify the price as compared to my other HG moisturizers, but I will try it a bit more before deciding

I wouldn't trust any of these reviews though. They are all influenster ones and everyone gives everything good reviews so they get more free products. I sort by verified reviews (of which there are only 2). 

Good to know! I actually really like the smell! I think it is sooo relaxing. What are your HG moisturizers? I'd love to know what you're into! My skin has been soooo dry since having a baby, which is really weird for me since I've always had oily skin. Now I'm constantly looking for products to give me some glow! I've had a lot of luck with the FRESH - Rose Deep Hydration Moisturizerand DIOR - Diorsnow Brightening Refining Moist Cloud Crème. Although, I've been hoping to move in a more natural skincare direction. Really liked the Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.69 oz / 50 mL that I had a big sample of and used religiously for like a month. Have been thinking about repurchasing, but I am really enjoying the Alpyn sample I have. 

@EmilysReviews I really like bioessence as well! I also love the Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL and KIEHL'S SINCE 1851 - Ultra Facial Cream - both are fairly scentless so that works out well for me haha. I do find layering a hydrating serum to be really effective for helping my dry skin. My favorite for an extra glow is FRESH - Vitamin Nectar Vitamin C Brightening Powder !

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing