Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

All Natural BB Cream Recc's?

I'm looking for a BB cream with natural ingredients (i.e. no parabens, sulfates, fragrance) - I've used the search option to look under natural beauty, but everything is either full coverage or has an spf. I have lots of freckles, so anything more than sheer coverage makes my freckles look muddied, like I'm trying to hide them. I do my spf seperately, since you have to reapply sunscreen every couple of hours for it to remain effective and it doesn't make sense (to me) to include it in a product you put on once in the morning.

Any recommendations? Preferably ones that are sold at Sephora, since I have a gift card burning a hole in my pocket, but if you've got an amazing recc from a brand not carried here I'm all ears!

Sorry if this is a double post - I looked and looked and I couldn't find a post about both natural beauty and bb creams! I figured this was the group to ask 🙂

All Natural BB Cream Recc's?

Hi! This brand is not sold at Sephora, but I recently gave the Lily Lolo BB cream a shot and love it! No SPF, good sheer coverage that just evens me out a bit. I am only, and it doesn't really control that much, but I don't wear it on days where I want that anyway. it is budget friendly, and sold at The Detox Market and I think Credo Beauty, too (both online).

RE: All Natural BB Cream Recc's?

The bb cream from bareminerals is AMAING (but there are a few ingredients that can clog pores so if you are usually sensitive to that sort of thing it might not be the best choice). It has decent coverage, spf, and gives a healthy glow. It’s also not super thick like a lot of others I’ve tried.

RE: All Natural BB Cream Recc's?

I also refuse to use any products that have Parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde donors or synthetic fragrance. I wear sunscreen EVERY day, year round and I have for many years so I have tried many, many brands. I have combination skin that is light to medium with warm undertone, so some of these products may not work for you. La Roche Posay makes a really nice mineral tinted primer with SPF 50 that I LOVE and gets good rating from EWG. Drunk elephant tinted spf 30 is my second favorite product, even though it is not matte. The juice beauty CC creams are OK (a little shiny for my taste). As for actual foundation, nothing beats the IT cosmetics spf 50CC cream. Full coverage with natural finish- but it only comes in a very limited range of skin tones. Tarte makes nice products too- I’ve tried the spf 20 tinted moisturizer, spf 30 bb primer, and the spf 15 Amazonian clay foundation- and I like them all. The hourglass mineral veil primer works pretty well too for an untinted product (although I prefer a higher spf). Products I tried that I did NOT like: Josie Maran (both tinted and untinted products were terrible for me), bare minerals spf 50 primer, md solar science cc cream, perricone serum foundation, dermadoctor dd cream, Dr jart tiger grass spf 30.

Re: All Natural BB Cream Recc's?

I have this same question!  I've tried both Boscia BB Cream and the SuperGoop CC Cream (both of which I THINK meet your qualifications, but I'm not 100% sure) -- but I feel like neither of them is perfect for my skin, so am interested in other recs.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing