Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Clean Beauty
|

AWESOME GRATIS!!

I was so excited to receive this package in the mail today! Thank you @TeamBIC@Olaplex , @Biossance , @Volition @SKYLAR @The Makeup Eraser! I can't wait to try all the products and I experience some more clean beauty! Here are the goodies!

FE826F9B-10C1-44B3-9333-0BC207FFCF84.jpegThis package came at just the right time! I just ran out of my eye cream and was about to pick one up. I can't wait to try the BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Marine Algae Eye Cream. I'll update once I've used it for a few weeks.

I was also about to buy some reusable makeup remover towels from Amazon but they couldn't compare to how cute the llama print is on this MAKEUP ERASER - Makeup Eraser 3-Piece Llama Print Set.I've been trying to reduce my makeup waste (so many cotton pads!) so this is perfect.  I was eyeing a different clear neon bag and a hair tie band now that I have short hair so I couldn’t believe the serendipity of it!

I've been eyeing the OLAPLEX - No. 7 Bonding Oilsince it came out and it's been sitting it my cart. I can't wait to give it a shot! Disclaimer: I just chopped off my hair so I'm not sure how much of a difference it's going to make but I might just try it on my boyfriend since he has some split ends. 

I'm wearing the SKYLAR - Isle Eau de Toilette today and honestly the description is spot on: dewy, beachy, and fresh. It's not overpowering at all and I can still smell it on myself after a couple of hours. 

Last but not least, the VOLITION BEAUTY - Celery Green Cream with Hyaluronic Acid + PeptidesI love the claims and the ingredients in this cream but it might take me a while to try it since I'm trying to finish 3 different moisturizers right now. I will update when I finally crack it open.

Thanks again @TeamBIC for all my goodies! It made my Friday.

Re: AWESOME GRATIS!!

@blackkitty2014 I haven't used one of these in a long time and I'd forgotten how well they work, especially with warm water. I still used a face wash after it's nice when there's no residue.

@makeitup305  you look adorable. 

thank you @emaisgr8 !

@makeitup305 your haircut is so cute. 

thanks @SportyGirly125 ! I cut off about +8" so it's definitely a big change. I've 

been loving it and getting tons of compliments so I'm happy with it Smiley Happy

@makeitup305 I did the same thing last year. Now I’m trying to grow it all back because I miss it. 

@makeitup305 ,

Congratulations!  You look very cute in the hairband!  I just bought the Llama Makeup Eraser set, and I'm not sure if I like feel of the wire in the headband, but it looks darling on you!  I'm curious about the cologne and everything else in this Gratis.

@tsavorite maybe it's because I've got thick hair but I don't feel it too much. Hair bands usually give me a headache so I'll probably only wear it while doing my makeup or washing my face. 

How well does the headband work at holding your hair back @makeitup305 ? Like you I have thick wavy hair that doesn’t want to stay back. 

@Loretta55 It's pretty good for that. It's a wire wrapped in a soft velour band so once you twist it on your head it pretty much stays there. I will say that I've had the wire pop out of the seam on my headband a few times. It goes right back in but just a heads up. On the plus side, I don't get a headache from it, which I usually do with regular headbands 

@makeitup305 ,

Hair bands can give me headaches too.   The cute hair band was definitely part of the reason that I chose to buy this set.  I just was surprised to feel the wire in it when I opened things.  I doubt that I will feel the wire when it is on my hair.  I also thought the set would be pink and not pale lavender.  The wire and the color weren't negatives for me, but they were small surprises.

Omg!  What an amazing gift!  All of those items look amazing.  Let us know how they are. @makeitup305 

@makeitup305  Congrats on the gift hon

@makeitup305   How exciting- congratulation!!!  I see a few items I'm curious about, so I'll be looking forward to your reviews!

@makeitup305   Oh niiiiice!!!!  I’ve been trying so hard to resist those llama cloths!   The Olaplex looks good!  I can’t wait to hear your opinion on it! Enjoy your wonderful and most generous treats!!  

Congrats I am green with envy over the Oleplex I use 3, 4, 5 in my hair right now it is amazing stuff really thinking hard on getting 7 please review and let us know what you think

@makeitup305 Awesome Gratis! I like or am interested in all these brands so I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

@makeitup305 , congratulations on being chosen for gratis! I love that these are all clean beauty brands. 

Congratulations @makeitup305!🎊🎈🎉 

@makeitup305  WOot Woot! Congrats, what an awesome gratis! Llama themed Makeup Eraser!!? All those products sound so intriguing, it's hard to go wrong with Olaplex, Volition, and Biossance Smiley Happy Enjoy your lovely gifts, can't wait to hear to about them! 

What a great gratis @makeitup305 ! Congrats. 

46 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • FE826F9B-10C1-44B3-9333-0BC207FFCF84.jpeg
  • I used both the front and the back of this corner
  • Here's my makeup looking a little worn in after 10 hours