Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Clean Beauty
|

AWESOME GRATIS!!

I was so excited to receive this package in the mail today! Thank you @TeamBIC@Olaplex , @Biossance , @Volition @skylar @The Makeup Eraser! I can't wait to try all the products and I experience some more clean beauty! Here are the goodies!

FE826F9B-10C1-44B3-9333-0BC207FFCF84.jpegThis package came at just the right time! I just ran out of my eye cream and was about to pick one up. I can't wait to try the Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mLI'll update once I've used it for a few weeks.

I was also about to buy some reusable makeup remover towels from Amazon but they couldn't compare to how cute the llama print is on this MAKEUP ERASER - Makeup Eraser 3-Piece Llama Print Set.I've been trying to reduce my makeup waste (so many cotton pads!) so this is perfect.  I was eyeing a different clear neon bag and a hair tie band now that I have short hair so I couldnโ€™t believe the serendipity of it!

I've been eyeing the Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Hair Oil 1 oz/ 30 mLsince it came out and it's been sitting it my cart. I can't wait to give it a shot! Disclaimer: I just chopped off my hair so I'm not sure how much of a difference it's going to make but I might just try it on my boyfriend since he has some split ends. 

I'm wearing the SKYLAR - Isle Eau de Toilette today and honestly the description is spot on: dewy, beachy, and fresh. It's not overpowering at all and I can still smell it on myself after a couple of hours. 

Last but not least, the VOLITION BEAUTY - Celery Green Cream with Hyaluronic Acid + PeptidesI love the claims and the ingredients in this cream but it might take me a while to try it since I'm trying to finish 3 different moisturizers right now. I will update when I finally crack it open.

Thanks again @TeamBIC for all my goodies! It made my Friday.

Re: AWESOME GRATIS!!

Congrats @makeitup305 !! ๐ŸŽ‰ โค๏ธ

Congrats! I'm really interested in the Celery cream. Let me know what you think! <333

Yessss @makeitup305 so excited for you! I can't get over how cute the llama is on the Makeup Eraser. 

Also, I've been using VOLITION BEAUTY - Celery Green Cream with Hyaluronic Acid + Peptidesfor a while now and I cannot stop raving about it. It smells amazing and is perfect to use before I apply my primer and foundation. The Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Hair Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL is working WONDERS for me - anything that can bring back life to my chemically-treated hair is a win in my book. 

Enjoy your goodies! Heart 

Many congrats @makeitup305 !  I am VERY intrigued by the Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Hair Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

and the Biossance sounds great, too!

Congratulations @makeitup305!

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • FE826F9B-10C1-44B3-9333-0BC207FFCF84.jpeg
  • I used both the front and the back of this corner
  • Here's my makeup looking a little worn in after 10 hours
testing