Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

should i buy the drunk elephant d-bronzi drops?

hi! so i’ve been considering getting the Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi™ Bronzing Drops with Peptides (yes i’m very late to the trend) and i was wondering if they’re worth it or if i should just get a dupe instead ❤️

Re: should i buy the drunk elephant d-bronzi drops?

I don't have the bronzer, but I do have the blush (Drunk Elephant O-Bloos™ Rosi Glow Drops with Vitamin F ) and I will say that a little bit goes a long way, so even though it is pretty pricy for a small container, it lasts a long time. 

To expensive for what they are! I would say get the Lumi glotion or the saie glowey super gel

Not worth it just get a dupe 

Personally I would skip this product and go for the tower 28 illuminating cream bronzer! They have a better shade range and it is more inexpensive compared to the drunken elephant bronzer. It is also way more glowy and shiny!

honestly, they are okay, just many different options you can come across now. like the lumi glotion and stuff. i don’t think it’s worth it imo.

You can check out my post and see my full review. But spoiler: I don’t recommend. 

@wren27  They are really good and definitely worth it. I also like Saie Glowy Super Gel Lightweight Dewy Multipurpose Illuminator Sunglow .

@wren27 I heard the Loreal Lumi Glotion is very similar but I haven't tried it. The D-Bronzi drops are available in a miniature size in a Sephora Favorites set. Sephora Favorites Vacay All Day Beauty Value Set in case you want to check it out along with other products. It's been going in and out of stock the last two days so maybe you can get your hands on it. 

im obsessed with! totally worth it!!

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing