cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

"You're the Apple of my Cheeks." ๐ŸŽ Cheeky Swatch Thread

Show your blushing cheeks in this thread. Literally. โค๏ธ 

Take a quick snap of your cheeks and show us what you got. It doesn't have to be your whole face as a partial cheek will do. Pores and all!

Tag your blush and tell us your skin tone๐Ÿ˜.

Of course,  I will start with the absolutely divine 

PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Divine Powder Blush Paradise Venus 

Re: "You're the Apple of my Cheeks." ๐ŸŽ Cheeky Swatch Thread

IMG_4812.jpeg

Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Happy Hour

Iโ€™m trying to play with my pink blushes to convince myself I donโ€™t need a baby pink blush or a Hot Barbie Pink blush, but Iโ€™m actually just convincing myself how much I love pink blush  ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’— 

@bakeamuffin Ooh this is so so pretty!

Such a lovely pink flush on you! @bakeamuffin  Yeah, I agree with @Titian06  they are different colors, lol! I'd love to see a Hot Pink Barbie blush on you. Maybe even "Contour" with both blushes ๐Ÿ˜.

@Buootiful Girl!!!! This is brilliant, I love your idea of using two and doing a cute contour, thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Very pretty, @bakeamuffin ! ๐Ÿฅฐ  IDK, baby pink and Barbie pink are different colors...๐Ÿ˜

Thank you @Titian06 ! โ˜บ๏ธ

I  knew Iโ€™d get the support I needed wanted here in the BIC ๐Ÿคฃ Whatโ€™s one, or four more blushes? ๐Ÿคช

Pink looks amazing on you @bakeamuffin , so I can understand you wanting more of it! You look gorgeous! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@Saradestin Thank you so gorgeous !  itโ€™s such a fun colour to play with ๐Ÿ˜„

Well they do suit you beautifully @bakeamuffin ๐Ÿ˜

What blushes are on your radar right now?

@CynthieLu you are so sweet thank you! 
MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Stockholm lioks like a perfect Baby pink blush but Iโ€™m not hot on paying $39 for a single blush. I know the formula is pretty good because I had another Merit blush in the past 

I am loving the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush Lucky because it seems like a really fun Barbie style pink but I do have 3 Soft Pinch blushes (and a mini) which means that I have enough to last a lifetime and I love the formula. 

Finally, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush 03 Bikini Martini was discontinued and itโ€™s such an amazing pink but they have Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush 02 Petal Poppin which is a lovely Baby pink and they have Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Blush 04 Crush On Cupid which looks like another amazing Cool Hot Pink but I havenโ€™t used this formula before, and how would I chose between Petal Poppin ๐ŸŒธ or Crush On Cupid ๐Ÿ’˜ ?!? Hahaha I also have like 15 blushes so I donโ€™t neeed them but alas itโ€™s the BIC ๐Ÿฅฐ 

Lol how many really is too many.  We won't answer that @bakeamuffin I love my blushes.  My faves in my collection are 3 from Gucci, 1 from Anastasia Beverly Hills and the 2 new to me Dannessa Myricks ones ๐Ÿคฉ and I still have others I want to try out too..  

Sooo same. I am so curious about Merit and Selena Gomez but liquid blush would be so new to me and merit I'm on the fence, because I already have a dozen milk sticks ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

The Fenty I've never even seen, but those names! They are great ๐Ÿ˜„

@CynthieLu I am curious about the Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Blossom ! All of the colours look so beautiful. Danessa Myricks Beauty Colorfix - Multi-Use Eye, Cheek & Lip Waterproof Liquid Pigment Valentine is calling my name, what a fun hot pink! And itโ€™s only $26?! Ummmm maybe this is my Barbie blush?!? 

someone said the Merrit colour is pretty but does not last at all and it made me remember why I de-stashed mine, the colour really did not stay! 

The Fenty ones do have such fun names, it adds to the joy of them! Iโ€™m still sour that they discontinued Bikini Season because that looks like a lovely purple toned pink that is just so fun 

IMG_4988.jpeg

โ€ƒ

You know what happens when you cannot decide between two products, donโ€™t you @bakeamuffin ? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

@Saradestin HAHAHA mail day starts to feel like a special holiday and the promos start getting used up ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ“ฌ 

Do you have a favourite blush from Sephora?!? 

I actually do @bakeamuffin ! I am absolutely loving ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Dahlia . It is a dark shade that looks amazing once applied and so gorgeous as lipstick. It is very creamy and I am sure that the other shades will perform as nicely. I also love my most recent purchase Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Bellini , so much that now I want Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder Flushed - Matte Color for Cheek & Lip Primado... . As you can see, I am loving cream blushes right now. But I am so curious about Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush 02 Tender Apricot (or any other shade)! It is probably the most loved blush in this community!! 
From Sephora Collection I loved, and still do, their Cream Clean Blushes (that came in two quads and that @TeamBIC so generously gifted some of us some time ago) They are not available anymore but I still use and love them! 

Oh god, just put that Gucci blush on my loves list ๐Ÿ™‚ @Saradestin 

You know what @Buootiful ?? I am going to add it to my wishlist but seriously, and next sale I will buy it! ๐Ÿ˜Š Enough of just thinking about it! 

I'm not happy with my pics but here's 2 blush shades. Still, a better camera w this phone.

They are different but I'm starting to see no differences with my pink shades. I need to stop buying blush but it's hard to stop๐Ÿ˜†.

Dim indoor lighting #roseinc DaylilyDim indoor lighting #roseinc Daylily

โ€ƒ

Outdoor lighting 2 #rarebeauty WorthOutdoor lighting 2 #rarebeauty Worth

Outdoor lighting 1 #rarebeauty WorthOutdoor lighting 1 #rarebeauty Worth

โ€ƒ

@Buootiful Ooh I love love love those on you!

Thank you lovely @Samtian ๐Ÿ˜˜

These blush shades are so pretty on you @Buootiful !! 

Iโ€™m with you, I need to stop with the blushes but theyโ€™re so fun and cute! Itโ€™s also such a safe way to play with different colours and tones & change your face without needing the time that a colourful eyeshadow look can take. 

186 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos45
  • Screenshot_20210623-221256.png
  • Merit Blush.jpg
  • IMG_0057.jpeg
  • IMG_0044.jpeg
  • IMG_0023.jpeg
  • Dolce Gabbana Pink Power
  • Pink Power- looks scary in the pan, but not on the skin, thankfully.
  • DG Provocative
  • DG Provocative
  • DG Mauve Diamond
  • DG Mauve Diamond.  My cheeks are itching; I hope I'm not allergic to this new formula...
  • IMG_20210626_204806.jpg
  • F92313A5-FA7E-43B7-8F67-B098E085FC3C.jpeg
  • 885E7D31-DA3C-42BE-A30C-1990B0320C84.jpeg
  • 7FB60FDD-ACF2-419A-BD33-FDB96D42550E.jpeg
testing