Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

milk holo highlighter

Is the milk holo highlighter in supernova any good i really want it. Btw i am fair skinned.

RE: milk holo highlighter

I’m in love with it. Makes my quick morning makeup look. They’re upgrading the packaging from the mini. Out next week supposedly.

Re: milk holo highlighter

I really like the highlighter---it's not as blinding as some of the swatches make it appear but it gives a very pretty glow on my light-medium skin. I've not had a problem with it upsetting foundation---it actually applies well over setting powder without looking cakey which cannot be said of most cream products. It can be a little hard to blend. 

Re: milk holo highlighter

I love my Milk Holographic highlighters, but the best way I've found to apply is to use my fingers to dab the product on. 

Anonymous Insider

It's really just purple highlighter in a balm form. It moves foundation when applied from stick to face. You don't get coverage if you use a sponge. I wouldn't recommend.

I purchased this and decided it wasnt for me. It completely warped my foundation when I applied it. And when I apply it before putting foundation on it feels a bit tacky. I'm also an olive skin tone and didn't like the color on me. I lost my receipt so it gave it to my very pale friend lol. She mixes it in with her primer and likes the all around glow she gets but it also warped her foundation so she avoids doing that.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing