Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

What’s the most blinding highlighter?

I’m looking to make a Sephora order soon and I want to know what then most blinding highlighter is in the website (pressed powder formulas only)

RE: What’s the most blinding highlighter?

They’re under appreciated, but in my experience, Urban Decay highlighters deliver the best amount of glitter and glow. They’re intense. When I want blinding highlight I reach for Urban Decay. Bobbi Brown is medium. Good for work and daytime. Fenty highlighters are almost all glitter and no actual glow.

They’re under appreciated, but in my experience, Urban Decay highlighters deliver the best amount of glitter and glow. They’re intense. When I want blinding highlight I reach for Urban Decay. Bobbi Brown is medium. Good for work and daytime. Fenty highlighters are almost all glitter and no actual glow.

glow kits from abh! i own the sugar one. they have some odd colour shifts to them in the sugar one but i promise you your going to be glowing like a glow stick when you put it on. when i got mine i was in shock. it took me 2 mins to get my voice back. for your fair skin tone, i recommend the sugar one bc i’m really fair too and i can get away with wearing all of the shades in the palette, so it will be worth your money! hoped this helped! good luck 🙂

Too faced highlighters are so beautiful and can be built up to be blinding!

@CharlaChristina Hi!! I am also extremely in love with highlighters. There are a few powder formulas I’m obsessed with that I keep in my kit. #1 Sephora PRO Face Palettes in Light, Medium and Deep. Each face palette is $65 and comes with a variety of face highlighters, blinding formulas, rich pay off, blush and bronzers! Try them out!

Re: What’s the most blinding highlighter?

Any of the Fenty highlighters!!

Pro Light Fusion Highlighter by Makeup Forever is the most BLINDING highlight I have tried and i’ve tried many powder highlighters that Sephora carries. I also love it so much because it has a really big pan size so it will last.

Fenty Beauty !

Re: What’s the most blinding highlighter?

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing