Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Tower 28 Beauty Office Hours Blush vs Clinique Black Honey Blush

Hello everyone! I bought tower 28 beauty office hours but stil could not try it because it will coming from USA to my home country in 2 weeks. I have been seeing the Clinique Black Honey blush and it seems amazing but when I check the swatches I guess that it seem same as Office Hour blush. What do you think about it? Are they same? Does Clinique Black Honey Blush worth it? I am waiting your answers!!!! #blackhoney #tower28beauty #officehours

Re: Tower 28 Beauty Office Hours Blush vs Clinique Black Honey Blush

I have tried both and my personal opinion is that tower 28 is a lot mor subtle and glowy. It does not have a lot of pigmentation. It is good for a natural “no makeup” makeup look. If you want a more pigmented blush I would recommend the black honey blush. Also the office hours shade is slightly more purplish. But the black honey one is my personal favorite. 

@bihteryoreoglu A little off subject, but I got Ulta's promotional e-mail today which (finally) advertised Clinique at 30% off...days and days after so many shades are OOS.  BUT, they made certain to mention that it excluded Black Honey.  I've never seen the draw, but since it's touted as the most popular shade you'd think they wouldn't be so bold as to exclude it.

I don’t know how the Clinique blush is, but Tower 28 blushes are so good. They are creamy and lasts all day. You won’t be disappointed.

Thank you very much for your comment! I am really excited to try my Tower 28 Blush and definitely will love it. Also, I have purchased the Clinique Black Honey blush and it is so pigmented, no dusting while application! The color is not very dark. It gives a cute redness to my cheeks and it is a good match with Black Honey lipstick.

I was going to say that the CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick Black Honey is such a dreamy formula I regularly dap onto my nose tip and cheeks as well, and I've only seen good reviews for the matching blush color and formula wise as well.
Glad that is true *adds to wish list*.

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing