Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

Suggestion for new blushes!

Hey everyone, I've been really into blush recently. I feel it truly elevates every makeup look. I usually place it on the apples of my cheek; I think this placement suits my face shape the best. I've been using the Rare Beauty liquid blushes, my favorite is the shade "Hope." It a beautiful mauve/pink color and goes really well with my skin tone. I have medium to light skin tone and am on the hunt for new blushes. I really like the Rare Beauty ones, but would like to expand my horizons and try different brands/shades. Any recommendations??

Re: Suggestion for new blushes!

I really love ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color Foxglove it's a beautiful cream formula, and the shades are really nice. Foxglove is probably my personal fav

@Marz101 Did you see the Sephora Favorites Holiday Cheeks sampler? Has like 5 different blush brands. 

I’ve been loving the Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks blush in Chouchette! It’s such a gorgeous formula and a beautiful peachy pinky nude shade🥰  Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick Chouchette 

if you’re looking for a cream blush i would recommend the Tower 28 Beauty BeachPlease Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Rush Hour  for a powder i use the Laura Mercier Blush Color Infusion 

I really like ROSE INC Cream Blush Refillable Cheek & Lip Color for a cream blush, they're glowy and have great pigment. For powder blush Buxom Wanderlust Primer-Infused Blush Dolly is really pretty (not just the dolly shade - all of them!)

The clean blush palettes by Sephora are SO underrated. I have both and the shades are beautiful, pigment is amazing, they’re easily blendable, and so inexpensive! I reach for them every time I do my makeup.

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Velvet Cream Blush Palette Spiced 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Velvet Cream Blush Palette Candied 

I have the perfect blush for you !!!!! Im also light- medium with yellow undertones and i use mac blushbaby blush i can not tell you how great it looks on my skin and with makeup!!!! Please buy you wont be disappointed!!!!! 

this looks incredible and I think I would love it. I would like for mine to be more of a light pink shimmer. Is this available?

I’ve been loving Rare Beauty liquid blushes!

@Marz101 tarte and NARS have nice blushes IMHO.

I just purchased the Ilia blush, so so pretty!!!

LYS because you can dress it up or dress it down.  It is clean and can work over makeup or bare-faced.  A little at a time works wonders so it is budget-friendly too.  Diverse color tones to work with as well plus a mirror included in the attractive packaging.  Easy to pack and travel with.

@Marz101  My favorite is  MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush 

Thank You! I am excited to try these out!

16 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 34 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing