Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Cheeky Cheeks
|

New Blush

I just bought a new blush by Rare and it by far the best blush I have ever used hands down. 

Re: New Blush

@OCDChess @Marz101 AGREED! I also got the shade "Hope" quite a while ago and been in love with it since! I'm more on the medium skin tone side, and it's the perfect shade! Not too pink, not too bronze and it lasts on my skin all day. Been through so many different blushes-- powder, liquid, and cream and this is by far my favorite one. So easy to blend too!

@OCDChess I also really love the Rare Beauty Blushes. I think the brand did a really great job with the formulation, they're super pigmented and really easy to blend. I absolutely love the shade "hope," it so pretty and looked great on me. I also love the shade "bliss." I got the mini trios during the sale and feel like I'll never go through them as a little goes a long way. Glad to hear, I'm not the only one loving this product!

Thanks for the detail - I was wondering what was so special that it was the new favoritemof others!

@OCDChess -- I've enjoyed using this brand's liquid blush too. It's so easy to blend but I haven't had trouble building it up. I only have one shade yet. 

It's an awesome feeling when you find that special beauty product isn't it? @OCDChess ❤️

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing